Woman held on remand
A WOMAN from Buntingford accused of assisting an offender has been remanded in custody after a hearing via a prison video link at St Albans Crown Court. Amanda Dansie, 20, of High Street, Buntingford, is accused of assisting an offender in a case involvin
A WOMAN from Buntingford accused of assisting an offender has been remanded in custody after a hearing via a prison video link at St Albans Crown Court.
Amanda Dansie, 20, of High Street, Buntingford, is accused of assisting an offender in a case involving the murder of three men.
Kevan Thakrar is accused of killing Keith Cowell, 52, and his son Matthew, 17, who were shot dead in their home in Plaw Hatch Close, Bishop's Stortford, on August 28.
He is also accused of the murder of 33-year-old Tony Dulieu, from Billericay.
You may also want to watch:
In addition Thakrar, of Lomond Way, Stevenage, faces two charges of attempting to murder Clare Evans, 23, and Christine Jennings, 54, and to possessing a firearm with intent to commit an offence.
His brother Jay Thakrar, 24, of Lomond Way, Stevenage, and their father Atul Tahkrar, 46, of Compton Place, Northwood, and Amanda Dansie are accused of assisting an offender.
- 1 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 2 Barley Flower Tower to be cut into pieces!
- 3 In pictures: The Battle of Britain Air Show 2021 at IWM Duxford
- 4 Teacher raises more than £3,000 with charity run in mother's memory
- 5 New app allows passengers to order bus to virtual stops
- 6 This Hound could run and and run... Sherlock Holmes play was 'a fun evening'
- 7 22-year-old sentenced for criminal damage in Melbourn
- 8 Co-operation 'vital' in A505 Royston to Granta Park scheme
- 9 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
- 10 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
The trial is expected to start on June 4 next year.