Woman held on remand
A WOMAN from Buntingford accused of assisting an offender has been remanded in custody after a hearing via a prison video link at St Albans Crown Court. Amanda Dansie, 20, of High Street, Buntingford, is accused of assisting an offender in a case involvin
A WOMAN from Buntingford accused of assisting an offender has been remanded in custody after a hearing via a prison video link at St Albans Crown Court.
Amanda Dansie, 20, of High Street, Buntingford, is accused of assisting an offender in a case involving the murder of three men.
Kevan Thakrar is accused of killing Keith Cowell, 52, and his son Matthew, 17, who were shot dead in their home in Plaw Hatch Close, Bishop's Stortford, on August 28.
He is also accused of the murder of 33-year-old Tony Dulieu, from Billericay.
In addition Thakrar, of Lomond Way, Stevenage, faces two charges of attempting to murder Clare Evans, 23, and Christine Jennings, 54, and to possessing a firearm with intent to commit an offence.
His brother Jay Thakrar, 24, of Lomond Way, Stevenage, and their father Atul Tahkrar, 46, of Compton Place, Northwood, and Amanda Dansie are accused of assisting an offender.
- 1 Goalkeeper with incurable brain tumour overwhelmed by fundraiser response
- 2 Melbourn Village College ready for Hastings battle in quarter-finals of national cup
- 3 Ian Stewart murder trial: Diane 'suffered lack of oxygen for up to an hour'
- 4 Royston drama group CADS announces winner of 2022 Fred Sillence Award
- 5 Former nurse at Stevenage's Lister Hospital struck off
- 6 Fake Dyson Airwrap and Primark baby toy among recent recalled items
- 7 Experience University of Cambridge Museums' free Twilight with the Museums sleepover at home
- 8 Meldreth mental health cancer support charity appoints first patron
- 9 Patients required to continue wearing face coverings in healthcare settings
- 10 Hundreds in Herts fined for breaking lockdown rules
The trial is expected to start on June 4 next year.