Woman held on remand
A WOMAN from Buntingford accused of assisting an offender has been remanded in custody after a hearing via a prison video link at St Albans Crown Court. Amanda Dansie, 20, of High Street, Buntingford, is accused of assisting an offender in a case involvin
A WOMAN from Buntingford accused of assisting an offender has been remanded in custody after a hearing via a prison video link at St Albans Crown Court.
Amanda Dansie, 20, of High Street, Buntingford, is accused of assisting an offender in a case involving the murder of three men.
Kevan Thakrar is accused of killing Keith Cowell, 52, and his son Matthew, 17, who were shot dead in their home in Plaw Hatch Close, Bishop's Stortford, on August 28.
He is also accused of the murder of 33-year-old Tony Dulieu, from Billericay.
In addition Thakrar, of Lomond Way, Stevenage, faces two charges of attempting to murder Clare Evans, 23, and Christine Jennings, 54, and to possessing a firearm with intent to commit an offence.
His brother Jay Thakrar, 24, of Lomond Way, Stevenage, and their father Atul Tahkrar, 46, of Compton Place, Northwood, and Amanda Dansie are accused of assisting an offender.
- 1 Herts sex offender assaulted victim while she slept
- 2 Bassingbourn Village College students win Pitch for the Prize competition
- 3 Royston judoka Reid relishing Commonwealth Games chance
- 4 Royston Town Council declares climate emergency
- 5 7 of the most beautiful churches in Hertfordshire
- 6 Tractors take to the streets to raise money for hospital
- 7 'Hooded thieves' stole three vehicles
- 8 A505 long delays between Royston and M11 motorway at Duxford
- 9 Artists open up in record numbers for Cambridge Open Studios 2022
- 10 Royston Museum finally reopens following two-year closure
The trial is expected to start on June 4 next year.