Woman dies in A505 crash at Flint Cross between Royston and Duxford
- Credit: Archant
Police have confirmed a woman in her 20s died after a three-car crash on the A505 in Flint Cross this morning.
A blue Ford KA, a black car of the same model, and a grey Audi TT were all involved in the collision at about 9.30am.
Officers have now confirmed the driver of the blue KA, a woman in her 20s, died at the scene.
The driver of the other Ford KA was uninjured and the driver of the Audi was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge where he remains.
The extent of the man’s injuries are unclear at this time.
Anyone with information about the crash is asked to contact the Forensic Collision Investigation Unit on 101.
- 1 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 2 Stewart 'wasn't distressed and calmly answered questions' at scene of wife's death, paramedic tells court
- 3 Ian Stewart's sons say 'devastated father was in tears at wife's death'
- 4 Hero dog sniffs out cash for charity with golf ball mission
- 5 Tiffinity and Beyond: Boost for Melbourn business thanks to former BBC Dragon
- 6 Murder trial told Ian Stewart was 'so cross' after sister-in-law called coroner
- 7 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 8 EastEnders' Adam Woodyatt and Laurie Brett reunited on stage in Looking Good Dead at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 9 Sir Tom Jones to play Heritage Live concert at Audley End House & Gardens in Saffron Walden
- 10 Council leader pledges 'we'll hold This Land to account'