Woman dies in A505 crash at Flint Cross between Royston and Duxford
- Credit: Archant
Police have confirmed a woman in her 20s died after a three-car crash on the A505 in Flint Cross this morning.
A blue Ford KA, a black car of the same model, and a grey Audi TT were all involved in the collision at about 9.30am.
Officers have now confirmed the driver of the blue KA, a woman in her 20s, died at the scene.
The driver of the other Ford KA was uninjured and the driver of the Audi was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge where he remains.
The extent of the man’s injuries are unclear at this time.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the crash is asked to contact the Forensic Collision Investigation Unit on 101.
- 1 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 2 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 3 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 4 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 5 Stunning snap causes stir online
- 6 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 7 Nuthampstead Olympic Shooter takes bronze in Tokyo
- 8 Huge splash of support for Meldreth diver Dan Goodfellow
- 9 Roystonian becomes president of American broadband firm
- 10 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation