Woman dies in A505 crash at Flint Cross between Royston and Duxford
- Credit: Archant
Police have confirmed a woman in her 20s died after a three-car crash on the A505 in Flint Cross this morning.
A blue Ford KA, a black car of the same model, and a grey Audi TT were all involved in the collision at about 9.30am.
Officers have now confirmed the driver of the blue KA, a woman in her 20s, died at the scene.
The driver of the other Ford KA was uninjured and the driver of the Audi was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge where he remains.
The extent of the man’s injuries are unclear at this time.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the crash is asked to contact the Forensic Collision Investigation Unit on 101.
- 1 Let's go fly a kite as annual festival is set to return
- 2 Filming taking place at National Trust's Wimpole Estate
- 3 National Trust reveal theft of 'historic items' and damage to Wimpole Hall
- 4 How many children are living in poverty in North Herts?
- 5 Parish councils react to High Court decision that councils must meet in person
- 6 Car wash raids spark modern slavery fears in Cambridgeshire
- 7 'Dawning of a new era' as Melbourn Community Hub prepares to reopen
- 8 Michael Portillo's Great British Railway Journeys visits Cambridge on BBC Two this week
- 9 Who is standing in Royston Town Council Meridian ward election?
- 10 MP welcomes Secretary of State to biomedical campus