Woman dies in A505 crash at Flint Cross between Royston and Duxford
- Credit: Archant
Police have confirmed a woman in her 20s died after a three-car crash on the A505 in Flint Cross this morning.
A blue Ford KA, a black car of the same model, and a grey Audi TT were all involved in the collision at about 9.30am.
Officers have now confirmed the driver of the blue KA, a woman in her 20s, died at the scene.
The driver of the other Ford KA was uninjured and the driver of the Audi was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge where he remains.
The extent of the man’s injuries are unclear at this time.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the crash is asked to contact the Forensic Collision Investigation Unit on 101.
- 1 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 2 No Olympic medal for Daniel Goodfellow after synchronized diving heartbreak
- 3 Safety improvement works on dangerous A505 junction to start this month
- 4 Roystonian becomes president of American broadband firm
- 5 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 6 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 7 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 8 Learning pod built at one of the UK's smallest schools thanks to £1,000 donation
- 9 Pupils celebrate all things Roald Dahl with 'Whoopsy Whiffling' day
- 10 Neighbourhood Plan passed to 'secure the best' for Foxton