Woman dies in A505 crash at Flint Cross between Royston and Duxford
- Credit: Archant
Police have confirmed a woman in her 20s died after a three-car crash on the A505 in Flint Cross this morning.
A blue Ford KA, a black car of the same model, and a grey Audi TT were all involved in the collision at about 9.30am.
Officers have now confirmed the driver of the blue KA, a woman in her 20s, died at the scene.
The driver of the other Ford KA was uninjured and the driver of the Audi was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge where he remains.
The extent of the man’s injuries are unclear at this time.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the crash is asked to contact the Forensic Collision Investigation Unit on 101.
- 1 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 2 5 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 3 Tributes paid to 'greatly respected' coach operator
- 4 MPs pay tribute following death of Sir David Amess
- 5 Julian Clary and Matthew Kelly star in 'a theatrical gem' at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 6 Signs on A505 to discourage littering after stretch becomes 'eyesore'
- 7 Fundraisers walk, run and roll in month-long charity challenge
- 8 Family pay tribute to 'truly special individual' killed in A1307 crash
- 9 Guitar once owned by Pink Floyd's Syd Barrett to be sold at Cambridge auction
- 10 Stagecoach bus routes changing due to lack of staff