Wimpole collision appeal
POLICE are appealing for witnesses to a collision in Wimpole today (Monday, March 7).
A Honda C-RV collided with a cyclist on the A603 Cambridge Road at 9.40am.
The cyclist, a 17-year-old boy, suffered life-threatening injuries and was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital by air ambulance. He remains in a critical condition.
The road was closed until 2pm while investigations were carried out.
Sergeant Mark Dollard said: “I would like to speak to anyone who saw either the vehicle or the cyclist prior to the collision.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should call Sgt Dollard on 0345 456 456 4.
- 1 Royston's George Crotty selected by GB for World Boxing Championships
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drugs offence after two warrants issued
- 3 Pupils wish villagers a happy harvest with afternoon tea
- 4 Inside Country Boarding for Cats and Dogs: Award-winning kennels' labour of love
- 5 Ewan's handiwork sees him give back to his old school with help of charity
- 6 Group of mums and dad in wig go the distance for wheelchair charity
- 7 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 8 MP survey slams East West Rail for 'lacklustre' consultation
- 9 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 10 Crows to take defeats on the chin after unbeaten run comes to a frustrating end