Wimpole collision appeal
POLICE are appealing for witnesses to a collision in Wimpole today (Monday, March 7).
A Honda C-RV collided with a cyclist on the A603 Cambridge Road at 9.40am.
The cyclist, a 17-year-old boy, suffered life-threatening injuries and was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital by air ambulance. He remains in a critical condition.
The road was closed until 2pm while investigations were carried out.
Sergeant Mark Dollard said: “I would like to speak to anyone who saw either the vehicle or the cyclist prior to the collision.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should call Sgt Dollard on 0345 456 456 4.
- 1 Let's go fly a kite as annual festival is set to return
- 2 Filming taking place at National Trust's Wimpole Estate
- 3 National Trust reveal theft of 'historic items' and damage to Wimpole Hall
- 4 How many children are living in poverty in North Herts?
- 5 Parish councils react to High Court decision that councils must meet in person
- 6 Car wash raids spark modern slavery fears in Cambridgeshire
- 7 'Dawning of a new era' as Melbourn Community Hub prepares to reopen
- 8 Who is standing in Royston Town Council Meridian ward election?
- 9 Michael Portillo's Great British Railway Journeys visits Cambridge on BBC Two this week
- 10 Candidates in North Herts prepare to stand for county council elections