Wimpole collision appeal
POLICE are appealing for witnesses to a collision in Wimpole today (Monday, March 7).
A Honda C-RV collided with a cyclist on the A603 Cambridge Road at 9.40am.
The cyclist, a 17-year-old boy, suffered life-threatening injuries and was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital by air ambulance. He remains in a critical condition.
The road was closed until 2pm while investigations were carried out.
Sergeant Mark Dollard said: “I would like to speak to anyone who saw either the vehicle or the cyclist prior to the collision.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should call Sgt Dollard on 0345 456 456 4.
- 1 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 2 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 3 Stunning snap causes stir online
- 4 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 5 Nuthampstead Olympic Shooter takes bronze in Tokyo
- 6 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 7 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 8 Huge splash of support for Meldreth diver Dan Goodfellow
- 9 Roystonian becomes president of American broadband firm
- 10 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter