Wimpole collision appeal
POLICE are appealing for witnesses to a collision in Wimpole today (Monday, March 7).
A Honda C-RV collided with a cyclist on the A603 Cambridge Road at 9.40am.
The cyclist, a 17-year-old boy, suffered life-threatening injuries and was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital by air ambulance. He remains in a critical condition.
The road was closed until 2pm while investigations were carried out.
Sergeant Mark Dollard said: “I would like to speak to anyone who saw either the vehicle or the cyclist prior to the collision.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should call Sgt Dollard on 0345 456 456 4.
- 1 Ofcom investigation into problem key fobs at Tesco Royston concludes
- 2 Grandmother who got on a motorcycle aged 105 passes away
- 3 Pupils to return to school as lockdown restrictions ease
- 4 North Hertfordshire's inspirational volunteers recognised in awards
- 5 COVID deaths fall by 50% in Herts hospitals
- 6 Aircraft museum celebrates 85 years since the Spitfire's maiden flight
- 7 Council tax set to rise in South Cambs to help support frontline services
- 8 Have your say at virtual town meeting
- 9 Special report: An insight into dog theft in Hertfordshire
- 10 Have your say on A505 Litlington turning proposals