‘Whatever the outcome, you’ll get the advice you need’ – North Herts teenagers to get A-level results tomorrow
- Credit: Archant
Teens getting their A-level results tomorrow have plenty of future options in their community – that’s the message from Herts County Council.
Councillor David Williams, cabinet member for education, said: “Whatever the outcome when those envelopes are opened, I’d like to reassure you and your parents that there are plenty of options available.
“Dedicated people will be on hand to give you all the advice you need.”
The county council’s Youth Connexions service has lots of advice and information for students on the next steps to further education, training or work at youthconnexions.org.
It is also possible to search for apprenticeships, education courses and jobs on that site.
You may also want to watch:
Youth Connexions will be running a Q&A on exam results on Twitter, using the handle @hertsjobs16to19 and the hashtag #YCResults16, from 11am to 4pm tomorrow.
You can also email email@example.com for help finding work.
- 1 Pre-school plots Pyjamarama fundraising day for book charity
- 2 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 3 Rainbow alliance set out their stall for Cambridgeshire
- 4 'We are bursting with excitement to welcome community back into our pubs!'
- 5 Charity shop supervisor fraudster must pay back £2,550
- 6 Royston Community Health to close as hospital hub plan deemed unattainable
- 7 Royston Town Council by-election: Meridian ward result
- 8 Robot assists with cancer operations at Lister Hospital
- 9 Govia Thameslink makes £700,000 railway station accessibility improvements
- 10 Car wash raids spark modern slavery fears in Cambridgeshire
The Crow will be posting A-level results online tomorrow as they are announced – see royston-crow.co.uk.