‘Whatever the outcome, you’ll get the advice you need’ – North Herts teenagers to get A-level results tomorrow
- Credit: Archant
Teens getting their A-level results tomorrow have plenty of future options in their community – that’s the message from Herts County Council.
Councillor David Williams, cabinet member for education, said: “Whatever the outcome when those envelopes are opened, I’d like to reassure you and your parents that there are plenty of options available.
“Dedicated people will be on hand to give you all the advice you need.”
The county council’s Youth Connexions service has lots of advice and information for students on the next steps to further education, training or work at youthconnexions.org.
It is also possible to search for apprenticeships, education courses and jobs on that site.
You may also want to watch:
Youth Connexions will be running a Q&A on exam results on Twitter, using the handle @hertsjobs16to19 and the hashtag #YCResults16, from 11am to 4pm tomorrow.
You can also email email@example.com for help finding work.
- 1 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 2 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 3 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 4 Stunning snap causes stir online
- 5 Nuthampstead Olympic Shooter takes bronze in Tokyo
- 6 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 7 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 8 Huge splash of support for Meldreth diver Dan Goodfellow
- 9 Roystonian becomes president of American broadband firm
- 10 Rail timetable change could see 'dramatic improvement' to village services
The Crow will be posting A-level results online tomorrow as they are announced – see royston-crow.co.uk.