‘Whatever the outcome, you’ll get the advice you need’ – North Herts teenagers to get A-level results tomorrow
- Credit: Archant
Teens getting their A-level results tomorrow have plenty of future options in their community – that’s the message from Herts County Council.
Councillor David Williams, cabinet member for education, said: “Whatever the outcome when those envelopes are opened, I’d like to reassure you and your parents that there are plenty of options available.
“Dedicated people will be on hand to give you all the advice you need.”
The county council’s Youth Connexions service has lots of advice and information for students on the next steps to further education, training or work at youthconnexions.org.
It is also possible to search for apprenticeships, education courses and jobs on that site.
You may also want to watch:
Youth Connexions will be running a Q&A on exam results on Twitter, using the handle @hertsjobs16to19 and the hashtag #YCResults16, from 11am to 4pm tomorrow.
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org for help finding work.
- 1 A505 driver escapes without serious injury after head-on crash
- 2 Extremely concerning incidents reported in Kneesworth House Hospital documentary
- 3 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 4 Melbourn Post Office reopens in new location
- 5 No Cambridge fireworks display on Midsummer Common this year for Bonfire Night
- 6 Drug dealer caught after being pulled over for using phone on A505
- 7 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 8 Litlington's Josh ploughs into top spot with competition win
- 9 History Society unveils new town heritage board
- 10 11 questions to decide how Royston you are!
The Crow will be posting A-level results online tomorrow as they are announced – see royston-crow.co.uk.