Well established jazz band to perform for free at Royston hot-spot
- Credit: Archant
A popular jazz band that’s been together for a solid 10 years will perform for free at the Old Bull Inn on Saturday.
The Jazz Wave Band is based in Cambridge and the group regularly play in the city and the surrounding area.
Band member Mike Quigley said: “We’ve been performing on and off at The Old Bull in for 10 years.
“It’s a place with a good atmosphere, there’s quite a lot of space.
“When it’s good weather, we play outside in the terrace which is really nice.”
The band will perform from 7pm. Find out more at www.roystonfolk.org.
- 1 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 2 Stewart 'wasn't distressed and calmly answered questions' at scene of wife's death, paramedic tells court
- 3 Hero dog sniffs out cash for charity with golf ball mission
- 4 Ian Stewart's sons say 'devastated father was in tears at wife's death'
- 5 Tiffinity and Beyond: Boost for Melbourn business thanks to former BBC Dragon
- 6 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 7 EastEnders' Adam Woodyatt and Laurie Brett reunited on stage in Looking Good Dead at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 8 Murder trial told Ian Stewart was 'so cross' after sister-in-law called coroner
- 9 Sir Tom Jones to play Heritage Live concert at Audley End House & Gardens in Saffron Walden
- 10 Council leader pledges 'we'll hold This Land to account'