Well established jazz band to perform for free at Royston hot-spot
- Credit: Archant
A popular jazz band that’s been together for a solid 10 years will perform for free at the Old Bull Inn on Saturday.
The Jazz Wave Band is based in Cambridge and the group regularly play in the city and the surrounding area.
Band member Mike Quigley said: “We’ve been performing on and off at The Old Bull in for 10 years.
“It’s a place with a good atmosphere, there’s quite a lot of space.
“When it’s good weather, we play outside in the terrace which is really nice.”
You may also want to watch:
The band will perform from 7pm. Find out more at www.roystonfolk.org.
- 1 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 2 5 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 3 Tributes paid to 'greatly respected' coach operator
- 4 MPs pay tribute following death of Sir David Amess
- 5 Julian Clary and Matthew Kelly star in 'a theatrical gem' at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 6 Signs on A505 to discourage littering after stretch becomes 'eyesore'
- 7 Fundraisers walk, run and roll in month-long charity challenge
- 8 Family pay tribute to 'truly special individual' killed in A1307 crash
- 9 Guitar once owned by Pink Floyd's Syd Barrett to be sold at Cambridge auction
- 10 No Time To Die is 'a bloated but entertaining slice of spy action'