What will the weather be like when lockdown lifts?
- Credit: PA
From Monday, May 17, indoor hospitality will return as we once again take a further step out of lockdown.
As part of Step 3 of the government's roadmap, cinemas, theatres and arcades, as well as casinos, bowling alleys can reopen from Monday.
Arguably the most highly anticipated fixture of all, pubs and restaurants are also permitted to open indoors.
The return of indoor hospitality is good news for Herts - as the weather forecast is looking wet and gloomy for the majority of next week.
This weekend will see showers with small breaks of sunshine accompanied by a cool and gentle breeze, with temperatures not expected to exceed 13°.
The long range weather forecast for the county predicts much the same for Monday, May 17 and the remainder of the week, sitting below the average temperatures expected for May in the UK.
- 1 Women trapped in vehicle after A10 crash
- 2 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 3 8,000 homes plan criticised over ‘hidden green belt destruction’
- 4 Town's biggest employer pays tribute to late F John Smith's 'vision and commitment'
- 5 'Simply amazing' - dad's life saved by air ambulance after mystery seizure
- 6 Fire crews tackle M11 car blaze
- 7 Two North Herts councillors sent council tax summons
- 8 MPs respond to lockdown drinks party scandal
- 9 EastEnders' Adam Woodyatt and Laurie Brett reunited on stage in Looking Good Dead at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 10 Parish councillor dies in ‘freak accident’