Yellow weather warning for Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
The Met Office has issued a yellow weather warning for Stevenage and surrounding areas this Friday, including Hitchin, Letchworth, Baldock, Biggleswade and Royston.
The Met Office is warning of thunderstorms between 2pm and midnight on Friday.
Stevenage can expect highs of 25°C and lows of 16°C on Friday.
The Met Office states for Friday: “Variable cloud with sunny spells.
“Generally warm or very warm, locally hot on Friday and Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
“Risk of isolated heavy thunderstorms on Friday, and few showers on Saturday.”
This evening and overnight will be dry with light winds, leading to a humid night.
- 1 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 2 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 3 More Royston GP surgeries begin to give COVID-19 vaccinations
- 4 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 5 Trial date changed for killer of children's author accused of wife's murder
- 6 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 7 Wonder Woman flies into IWM Duxford for movie scenes
- 8 Hare coursers damaged farmer's crops in escape bid
- 9 NHS Trust says vaccine figures offer hope as 40 per cent of Lister's patients have COVID-19
- 10 Power cut affects nearly 9,000 homes and businesses
The Met Office predicts a minimum temperature of 17°C tonight in Stevenage.
Tomorrow (Thursday), is expected to be mainly dry with a maximum temperature 26°C.