Walker attacked by dogs on the loose in Royston
- Credit: Archant
A dog walker and her pet have been attacked by two dogs.
The incident occurred at about 6.15pm on Sunday.
The victim, a woman, was walking her dog on a lead in Newman Avenue, Royston, when two dogs approached and attacked her and her dog.
A spokesman for Hertfordshire Police said the dogs did not appear to have an owner with them.
The dogs are described as a brown or black rotweiler-type and a Staffordshire bull terrier.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact Pc Ricky Heathcote on 101, quoting crime number G4/14/66.
- 1 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 2 King James Academy to continue as school sport hub for north east Hertfordshire
- 3 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 4 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 5 Busy week for Royston firefighting crews as they keep people safe
- 6 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 7 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 8 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 9 Girl power and horse power prove a winning combination for Meldreth racing driver Lizzy
- 10 Riverdance's 25th anniversary show lifts the roof off Cambridge Corn Exchange