Walker attacked by dogs on the loose in Royston
- Credit: Archant
A dog walker and her pet have been attacked by two dogs.
The incident occurred at about 6.15pm on Sunday.
The victim, a woman, was walking her dog on a lead in Newman Avenue, Royston, when two dogs approached and attacked her and her dog.
A spokesman for Hertfordshire Police said the dogs did not appear to have an owner with them.
The dogs are described as a brown or black rotweiler-type and a Staffordshire bull terrier.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact Pc Ricky Heathcote on 101, quoting crime number G4/14/66.
- 1 Ofcom investigation into problem key fobs at Tesco Royston concludes
- 2 Fire-hit parish church secures vital cash boost
- 3 Person dies after being hit by train near Welwyn Garden City railway station
- 4 Nearly a million trees planted alongside A14 die and need replacing
- 5 Publish and be damned: 'farmgate' report goes to the vote
- 6 Pupils become journalists for class topic
- 7 Grandmother who got on a motorcycle aged 105 passes away
- 8 Person hit by train between London Kings Cross and Stevenage
- 9 COVID deaths fall by 50% in Herts hospitals
- 10 Pupils to return to school as lockdown restrictions ease