Walker attacked by dogs on the loose in Royston
- Credit: Archant
A dog walker and her pet have been attacked by two dogs.
The incident occurred at about 6.15pm on Sunday.
The victim, a woman, was walking her dog on a lead in Newman Avenue, Royston, when two dogs approached and attacked her and her dog.
A spokesman for Hertfordshire Police said the dogs did not appear to have an owner with them.
The dogs are described as a brown or black rotweiler-type and a Staffordshire bull terrier.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact Pc Ricky Heathcote on 101, quoting crime number G4/14/66.
- 1 A505 campaigner on safety improvement progress and wrong-way driver near-miss
- 2 Kite Festival cancelled after lockdown extension
- 3 Grandmother runs Royston in Blue 5k solo to raise money for charity
- 4 What is happening in our area for Armed Forces Day?
- 5 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 6 Nurses to meet with unvaccinated social care workers to address concerns
- 7 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 8 Uber-style app could mean doorstep bus pick up
- 9 'If I lived three miles away the obstacles would've been lower' - Councillor calls for IVF to be reinstated in Cambs
- 10 Limes Communal Rooms to become Bassingbourn's village hall