Video confirms UFO sightings
MYSTERIOUS lights in the sky over Crow Country have been captured on video. Andrew Fowler shot footage of the UFO s - three glowing balls of light - hovering near his home in Whitecroft Road, Shepreth, last Saturday. They were also spotted on the same eve
MYSTERIOUS lights in the sky over Crow Country have been captured on video.
Andrew Fowler shot footage of the UFO's - three glowing balls of light - hovering near his home in Whitecroft Road, Shepreth, last Saturday.
They were also spotted on the same evening by Gordon Farmer, who was driving back from Barrington when he saw the UFO's near Shepreth station.
Mr Farmer said: "We watched one darting about left to right, and after about five minutes a second one appeared and hovered above the other one."
You may also want to watch:
Several people in Crow Country have had close encounters with the UFO's in recent weeks, with sightings reported in Royston, Orwell, and Anstey.
Nikol Simecek and Joel Finneron, of Ashwell, were shocked to see "four or five" of the glowing objects moving rapidly through the sky at about 11.30pm on Wednesday night.
- 1 'We are bursting with excitement to welcome community back into our pubs!'
- 2 Bins sealed shut and rat cull halted on Therfield Heath
- 3 Missing teen found safe and well
- 4 Epic escape fail for ‘armed thieves’ who crashed car into ditch
- 5 Royston Town Council by-election: Meridian ward result
- 6 Richard Roberts set to become leader of Herts County Council
- 7 Party leaders respond to election result in North Herts
- 8 Defeated mayor on 'incredible' and 'some truly awful' people he met
- 9 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 10 Letchworth triumph over Royston in inaugural match
Ms Simecek said: "It was very odd, as we heard a bang like fireworks, which prompted us to look out of our window. Then we saw these objects, with an orange glow, moving through the sky one after another."
Have you seen the UFO's? Call 01763 244 977, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.