VIDEO: CCTV footage of ram-raid at museum released
CCTV footage of a ram-raid at IWM Duxford has been released by police.
Offenders used a stolen red Land Rover to break into the Visitor Centre, in Duxford, on May 30, at 1.40am.
They attempted to remove an ATM before making off in another vehicle, believed to be an Alfa Romeo.
Three men, dressed in black and wearing balaclavas, left the Land Rover at the scene along with the ATM and made off towards Royston.
Nothing was stolen in the incident and detectives are keeping an open mind as to whether it is linked with the ram raid in Papworth on May 18.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Inspector Ian Simmons, investigating, said: “We are keen to speak to anyone with information about the offence or, who is responsible.
“Hopefully the CCTV footage will remind people of the incident and encourage them to come forward to assist our investigation.”
- 1 Crews tackle fires in residential street and industrial area
- 2 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
- 3 Police dog helps track down bike stolen in South Cambs
- 4 Who are our North Herts candidates for Local Elections 2021?
- 5 IWM Duxford set to reopen fully and new flying days announced
- 6 Melbourn ward by-election 2021: Who are the candidates?
- 7 Second Gladman planning application for fields near Therfield Heath rejected
- 8 CCTV appeal after large amount of criminal damage to secured yard
- 9 'We have a huge task on our hands, but The Pheasant will fly again'
- 10 New headteacher appointed for King James Academy Royston
Anyone with information should call police on 101, or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.