VIDEO: CCTV footage of ram-raid at museum released
CCTV footage of a ram-raid at IWM Duxford has been released by police.
Offenders used a stolen red Land Rover to break into the Visitor Centre, in Duxford, on May 30, at 1.40am.
They attempted to remove an ATM before making off in another vehicle, believed to be an Alfa Romeo.
Three men, dressed in black and wearing balaclavas, left the Land Rover at the scene along with the ATM and made off towards Royston.
Nothing was stolen in the incident and detectives are keeping an open mind as to whether it is linked with the ram raid in Papworth on May 18.
Detective Inspector Ian Simmons, investigating, said: “We are keen to speak to anyone with information about the offence or, who is responsible.
“Hopefully the CCTV footage will remind people of the incident and encourage them to come forward to assist our investigation.”
- 1 Family of patient who died from drug overdose speak out after inquest
- 2 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
- 3 All aboard for Steam at the Hoops festival in Bassingbourn
- 4 Police find body in search for missing 71-year-old Raymond
- 5 North Herts grass verge cutting to be reduced
- 6 New mayor makes historic market her first stop
- 7 Tesco recalls pastry product over risks to people with nut allergies
- 8 Royston drama group CADS wins new play award for The Blonde Bombshell at Welwyn festival
- 9 New mayor elected in historic moment for Royston Town Council
- 10 Children invited to take part in town trail for Queen's Platinum Jubilee
Anyone with information should call police on 101, or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.