VIDEO: CCTV footage of ram-raid at museum released
CCTV footage of a ram-raid at IWM Duxford has been released by police.
Offenders used a stolen red Land Rover to break into the Visitor Centre, in Duxford, on May 30, at 1.40am.
They attempted to remove an ATM before making off in another vehicle, believed to be an Alfa Romeo.
Three men, dressed in black and wearing balaclavas, left the Land Rover at the scene along with the ATM and made off towards Royston.
Nothing was stolen in the incident and detectives are keeping an open mind as to whether it is linked with the ram raid in Papworth on May 18.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Inspector Ian Simmons, investigating, said: “We are keen to speak to anyone with information about the offence or, who is responsible.
“Hopefully the CCTV footage will remind people of the incident and encourage them to come forward to assist our investigation.”
- 1 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 2 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 3 More Royston GP surgeries begin to give COVID-19 vaccinations
- 4 County council offices could be sold off or leased in part
- 5 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 6 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 7 Trial date changed for killer of children's author accused of wife's murder
- 8 Herts covered in blanket of snow as flurries fell on Sunday
- 9 Wonder Woman flies into IWM Duxford for movie scenes
- 10 Hare coursers damaged farmer's crops in escape bid
Anyone with information should call police on 101, or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.