VIDEO: CCTV footage of ram-raid at museum released
CCTV footage of a ram-raid at IWM Duxford has been released by police.
Offenders used a stolen red Land Rover to break into the Visitor Centre, in Duxford, on May 30, at 1.40am.
They attempted to remove an ATM before making off in another vehicle, believed to be an Alfa Romeo.
Three men, dressed in black and wearing balaclavas, left the Land Rover at the scene along with the ATM and made off towards Royston.
Nothing was stolen in the incident and detectives are keeping an open mind as to whether it is linked with the ram raid in Papworth on May 18.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Inspector Ian Simmons, investigating, said: “We are keen to speak to anyone with information about the offence or, who is responsible.
“Hopefully the CCTV footage will remind people of the incident and encourage them to come forward to assist our investigation.”
- 1 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 2 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 3 Community rallies together to clean up church after 'mindless' vandalism
- 4 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 5 Church foodbank receives donation to help families in need
- 6 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 7 Stunning snap causes stir online
- 8 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 9 Nuthampstead Olympic Shooter takes bronze in Tokyo
- 10 Magic show set to go Wrong on stage at Cambridge Arts Theatre
Anyone with information should call police on 101, or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.