VIDEO: CCTV footage of ram-raid at museum released
CCTV footage of a ram-raid at IWM Duxford has been released by police.
Offenders used a stolen red Land Rover to break into the Visitor Centre, in Duxford, on May 30, at 1.40am.
They attempted to remove an ATM before making off in another vehicle, believed to be an Alfa Romeo.
Three men, dressed in black and wearing balaclavas, left the Land Rover at the scene along with the ATM and made off towards Royston.
Nothing was stolen in the incident and detectives are keeping an open mind as to whether it is linked with the ram raid in Papworth on May 18.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Inspector Ian Simmons, investigating, said: “We are keen to speak to anyone with information about the offence or, who is responsible.
“Hopefully the CCTV footage will remind people of the incident and encourage them to come forward to assist our investigation.”
- 1 Inside Country Boarding for Cats and Dogs: Award-winning kennels' labour of love
- 2 Royston's George Crotty selected by GB for World Boxing Championships
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of drugs offence after two warrants issued
- 4 MP survey slams East West Rail for 'lacklustre' consultation
- 5 Group of mums and dad in wig go the distance for wheelchair charity
- 6 Pupils wish villagers a happy harvest with afternoon tea
- 7 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 8 Tributes paid to 'greatly respected' coach operator
- 9 Lets get Cambridgeshire back on the buses says mayor
- 10 Ewan's handiwork sees him give back to his old school with help of charity
Anyone with information should call police on 101, or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.