Multiple vehicles targeted in Royston criminal damage spate
- Credit: Archant
Multiple vehicles parked on or near the same Royston street have been targeted in an early hours criminal damage spate.
At some point during the night of Sunday, May 10 and Monday, May 11, 14 vehicles were damaged on or around North Close – and police launched an appeal on Monday this week for witnesses and anyone with information to come forward.
Det Con Michael Hardiman said: “Did you see anyone acting suspiciously in the North Close area late on the Sunday or early on the Monday?
“Do you have CCTV that caught any suspicious footage around that time? If so I’d like to hear from you as it may assist our enquiries.
“I can be contacted directly via email at email@example.com.
You may also want to watch:
“Also if your vehicle was damaged and you have not reported it, please do so.”
You can report information online at herts.police.uk/report or call 101 quoting reference 41/36920/20.
- 1 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 2 'If I lived three miles away the obstacles would've been lower' - Councillor calls for IVF to be reinstated in Cambs
- 3 Young Crows net funding for club improvements
- 4 Network Rail seeks green light for Cambridge South station
- 5 Flasher who attacked officers appears in court
- 6 Families celebrate Father's Day at IWM Duxford
- 7 Have you seen missing parrot Charlie?
- 8 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 9 Hallmark Trophy decided in close-run contest at Heydon Grange Golf Club
- 10 Limes Communal Rooms to become Bassingbourn's village hall