Multiple vehicles targeted in Royston criminal damage spate
- Credit: Archant
Multiple vehicles parked on or near the same Royston street have been targeted in an early hours criminal damage spate.
At some point during the night of Sunday, May 10 and Monday, May 11, 14 vehicles were damaged on or around North Close – and police launched an appeal on Monday this week for witnesses and anyone with information to come forward.
Det Con Michael Hardiman said: “Did you see anyone acting suspiciously in the North Close area late on the Sunday or early on the Monday?
“Do you have CCTV that caught any suspicious footage around that time? If so I’d like to hear from you as it may assist our enquiries.
“I can be contacted directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also want to watch:
“Also if your vehicle was damaged and you have not reported it, please do so.”
You can report information online at herts.police.uk/report or call 101 quoting reference 41/36920/20.
- 1 Barley Flower Tower to be cut into pieces!
- 2 14 Spitfires to take to the skies at IWM Duxford's 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 3 Teacher raises more than £3,000 with charity run in mother's memory
- 4 Spitfires and more... IWM Duxford prepares for 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 5 New app allows passengers to order bus to virtual stops
- 6 Historic Mayflower train makes its way through Royston and Meldreth
- 7 Get set for Strawberries & Creem Festival in the Cambridgeshire countryside
- 8 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
- 9 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 10 Camera to be installed in village to address long-standing speeding woes