UPDATE: Train disruptions between Royston and Cambridge to continue until tomorrow, Great Northern Rail warns
- Credit: Archant
Disruptions to train services between Royston and Cambridge will continue until tomorrow, passengers have been warned.
All trains heading north of London towards Cambridge will terminate at Letchworth and a rail replacement bus will be provided. Bus co-ordinators have been arranged to organise these services, which will stop at stations in between.
A spokeman for Great Northern Rail said: “All services are subject to change and short notice alteration.
“We would ask all passengers to check our website at www.greatnorthernrail.com for more information before travelling and to also check before they travel tomorrow morning.
“We would like apologise for any inconvenience caused.”
You may also want to watch:
The delays are due to problems with overhead line equipment between Royston and Cambridge.
- 1 Sir Tom Jones set for green, green grass of Newmarket Racecourses
- 2 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 3 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 4 How many people in our area have been 'pinged' by NHS COVID app?
- 5 Access between platforms to be restored at Royston station
- 6 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
- 7 Parents' tribute to caring community as they continue push for new specialist facilities
- 8 Police hunt 36-year-old wanted for harassment and restraining order breaches
- 9 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 10 Thatcher returns after 30 years to repair cottage where he met his wife