UPDATE: Train disruptions between Royston and Cambridge to continue until tomorrow, Great Northern Rail warns
- Credit: Archant
Disruptions to train services between Royston and Cambridge will continue until tomorrow, passengers have been warned.
All trains heading north of London towards Cambridge will terminate at Letchworth and a rail replacement bus will be provided. Bus co-ordinators have been arranged to organise these services, which will stop at stations in between.
A spokeman for Great Northern Rail said: “All services are subject to change and short notice alteration.
“We would ask all passengers to check our website at www.greatnorthernrail.com for more information before travelling and to also check before they travel tomorrow morning.
“We would like apologise for any inconvenience caused.”
You may also want to watch:
The delays are due to problems with overhead line equipment between Royston and Cambridge.
- 1 Inside Country Boarding for Cats and Dogs: Award-winning kennels' labour of love
- 2 Royston's George Crotty selected by GB for World Boxing Championships
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of drugs offence after two warrants issued
- 4 MP survey slams East West Rail for 'lacklustre' consultation
- 5 Pupils wish villagers a happy harvest with afternoon tea
- 6 Group of mums and dad in wig go the distance for wheelchair charity
- 7 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 8 Tributes paid to 'greatly respected' coach operator
- 9 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 10 Crows to take defeats on the chin after unbeaten run comes to a frustrating end