UPDATE: Train disruptions between Royston and Cambridge to continue until tomorrow, Great Northern Rail warns
- Credit: Archant
Disruptions to train services between Royston and Cambridge will continue until tomorrow, passengers have been warned.
All trains heading north of London towards Cambridge will terminate at Letchworth and a rail replacement bus will be provided. Bus co-ordinators have been arranged to organise these services, which will stop at stations in between.
A spokeman for Great Northern Rail said: “All services are subject to change and short notice alteration.
“We would ask all passengers to check our website at www.greatnorthernrail.com for more information before travelling and to also check before they travel tomorrow morning.
“We would like apologise for any inconvenience caused.”
You may also want to watch:
The delays are due to problems with overhead line equipment between Royston and Cambridge.
- 1 Royston Town Council by-election: Meridian ward result
- 2 Local Election 2021 results: NHDC leader loses seat
- 3 Results in for South Cambs District Council by-election
- 4 Local Election 2021: Counting starts for North Herts council
- 5 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 6 Jail for thief who stole scrap metal worth hundreds
- 7 Promising Young Woman review: Carey Mulligan shines in Emerald Fennell's outstanding movie
- 8 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 9 Who is standing in Royston Town Council Meridian ward election?
- 10 Expect 'honesty and integrity' says new police and crime commissioner