UPDATE: Train disruptions between Royston and Cambridge to continue until tomorrow, Great Northern Rail warns
- Credit: Archant
Disruptions to train services between Royston and Cambridge will continue until tomorrow, passengers have been warned.
All trains heading north of London towards Cambridge will terminate at Letchworth and a rail replacement bus will be provided. Bus co-ordinators have been arranged to organise these services, which will stop at stations in between.
A spokeman for Great Northern Rail said: “All services are subject to change and short notice alteration.
“We would ask all passengers to check our website at www.greatnorthernrail.com for more information before travelling and to also check before they travel tomorrow morning.
“We would like apologise for any inconvenience caused.”
You may also want to watch:
The delays are due to problems with overhead line equipment between Royston and Cambridge.
- 1 Ofcom investigation into problem key fobs at Tesco Royston concludes
- 2 Grandmother who got on a motorcycle aged 105 passes away
- 3 Pupils to return to school as lockdown restrictions ease
- 4 North Hertfordshire's inspirational volunteers recognised in awards
- 5 COVID deaths fall by 50% in Herts hospitals
- 6 Aircraft museum celebrates 85 years since the Spitfire's maiden flight
- 7 Council tax set to rise in South Cambs to help support frontline services
- 8 Have your say at virtual town meeting
- 9 Mental health support group encouraging you to #Walkandtalk
- 10 Have your say on A505 Litlington turning proposals