UPDATE: Third arrest made after Foxton burglaries
- Credit: Archant
Another man due in court after crime spree
A MAN is due to appear in court today charged with committing nine burglaries in Foxton.
Daniel Lindsell, 18, of Birchfield Road, Cheshunt, Waltham Cross, will appear before Cambridge magistrates.
He has been charged with offences that took place between December last year and this month, and is the third person to be arrested in connection with the crime spree.
Police officers carried out a warrant at an address in High Street on Wednesday, April 17, arresting a 20-year-old man who has now been bailed until May 31. A 55-year-old woman, who was also arrested, has been released with no further action.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information on the burglaries should contact Cambridgeshire Police on 101.
- 1 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 2 More Royston GP surgeries begin to give COVID-19 vaccinations
- 3 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 4 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 5 Trial date changed for killer of children's author accused of wife's murder
- 6 Hare coursers damaged farmer's crops in escape bid
- 7 County council offices could be sold off or leased in part
- 8 Wonder Woman flies into IWM Duxford for movie scenes
- 9 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 10 Teen arrested in connection with sexual assault investigation