UPDATE: Third arrest made after Foxton burglaries
- Credit: Archant
Another man due in court after crime spree
A MAN is due to appear in court today charged with committing nine burglaries in Foxton.
Daniel Lindsell, 18, of Birchfield Road, Cheshunt, Waltham Cross, will appear before Cambridge magistrates.
He has been charged with offences that took place between December last year and this month, and is the third person to be arrested in connection with the crime spree.
Police officers carried out a warrant at an address in High Street on Wednesday, April 17, arresting a 20-year-old man who has now been bailed until May 31. A 55-year-old woman, who was also arrested, has been released with no further action.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information on the burglaries should contact Cambridgeshire Police on 101.
- 1 Inside Country Boarding for Cats and Dogs: Award-winning kennels' labour of love
- 2 Royston's George Crotty selected by GB for World Boxing Championships
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of drugs offence after two warrants issued
- 4 MP survey slams East West Rail for 'lacklustre' consultation
- 5 Pupils wish villagers a happy harvest with afternoon tea
- 6 Group of mums and dad in wig go the distance for wheelchair charity
- 7 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 8 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 9 Ewan's handiwork sees him give back to his old school with help of charity
- 10 Tributes paid to 'greatly respected' coach operator