UPDATE: Third arrest made after Foxton burglaries
- Credit: Archant
Another man due in court after crime spree
A MAN is due to appear in court today charged with committing nine burglaries in Foxton.
Daniel Lindsell, 18, of Birchfield Road, Cheshunt, Waltham Cross, will appear before Cambridge magistrates.
He has been charged with offences that took place between December last year and this month, and is the third person to be arrested in connection with the crime spree.
Police officers carried out a warrant at an address in High Street on Wednesday, April 17, arresting a 20-year-old man who has now been bailed until May 31. A 55-year-old woman, who was also arrested, has been released with no further action.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information on the burglaries should contact Cambridgeshire Police on 101.
- 1 Pupils celebrate all things Roald Dahl with 'Whoopsy Whiffling' day
- 2 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 3 Nail bars and car washes targeted in modern day slavery checks
- 4 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 5 Kevin’s powerful testimony challenges us to #DoTheRightThing
- 6 Suspected arsonist held after health centre fire
- 7 Constituency boundary review - have you had your say?
- 8 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
- 9 Royston Museum finally set to reopen to families
- 10 Where to get a walk-in Covid-19 vaccine in Cambridgeshire this weekend