UPDATE: Third arrest made after Foxton burglaries
- Credit: Archant
Another man due in court after crime spree
A MAN is due to appear in court today charged with committing nine burglaries in Foxton.
Daniel Lindsell, 18, of Birchfield Road, Cheshunt, Waltham Cross, will appear before Cambridge magistrates.
He has been charged with offences that took place between December last year and this month, and is the third person to be arrested in connection with the crime spree.
Police officers carried out a warrant at an address in High Street on Wednesday, April 17, arresting a 20-year-old man who has now been bailed until May 31. A 55-year-old woman, who was also arrested, has been released with no further action.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information on the burglaries should contact Cambridgeshire Police on 101.
- 1 Crews tackle fires in residential street and industrial area
- 2 IWM Duxford set to reopen fully and new flying days announced
- 3 'We have a huge task on our hands, but The Pheasant will fly again'
- 4 Police dog helps track down bike stolen in South Cambs
- 5 CCTV appeal after large amount of criminal damage to secured yard
- 6 Who are our North Herts candidates for Local Elections 2021?
- 7 Second Gladman planning application for fields near Therfield Heath rejected
- 8 New headteacher appointed for King James Academy Royston
- 9 Melbourn ward by-election 2021: Who are the candidates?
- 10 Lorry driver jailed for causing fatal A505 crash