Update: Royston bank robbery
DETAILS have emerged and descriptions have been issued after a robbery at a Royston bank yesterday.
A woman had cash taken out of her bag as she queued at Barclays in the High Street at around 3.15pm on Wednesday afternoon.
Having taken the money, two men then walked off in the direction of Melbourn Street.
The first man is described as aged between 18 and 24 with a thin build and short black hair. He is believed to be of Middle Eastern or Asian descent, and was wearing a jumper with a white shirt underneath and dark trousers.
The second man is about the same age, and was also of a thin build with short black hair. He had the mole the size of a 10p on his cheek.
You may also want to watch:
Police are asking anyone who may have information to come forward by calling them on 0845 3300222, or by calling CrimeStoppers Anonymous on 0800 555111.
- 1 'Panic-buying is crippling us' - petrol station owner urges motorists to think before they refuel
- 2 Appeal to trace driver after cyclist sustains serious injuries in crash
- 3 17 of the prettiest streets in North Herts
- 4 Royston Arts Festival committee overcomes COVID difficulties to bring back events
- 5 Get on your bike for the A10 Awareness Ride comeback
- 6 North Herts and Beds villages hit by power cut
- 7 Barkway Lit Fest proves to be a real page-turner
- 8 Flexi parking ticket rolled out for hybrid commuters
- 9 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 10 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis