Update: Royston bank robbery
DETAILS have emerged and descriptions have been issued after a robbery at a Royston bank yesterday.
A woman had cash taken out of her bag as she queued at Barclays in the High Street at around 3.15pm on Wednesday afternoon.
Having taken the money, two men then walked off in the direction of Melbourn Street.
The first man is described as aged between 18 and 24 with a thin build and short black hair. He is believed to be of Middle Eastern or Asian descent, and was wearing a jumper with a white shirt underneath and dark trousers.
The second man is about the same age, and was also of a thin build with short black hair. He had the mole the size of a 10p on his cheek.
You may also want to watch:
Police are asking anyone who may have information to come forward by calling them on 0845 3300222, or by calling CrimeStoppers Anonymous on 0800 555111.
- 1 Ofcom investigation into problem key fobs at Tesco Royston concludes
- 2 Fire-hit parish church secures vital cash boost
- 3 Person dies after being hit by train near Welwyn Garden City railway station
- 4 Nearly a million trees planted alongside A14 die and need replacing
- 5 Publish and be damned: 'farmgate' report goes to the vote
- 6 Person hit by train between London Kings Cross and Stevenage
- 7 Pupils become journalists for class topic
- 8 Grandmother who got on a motorcycle aged 105 passes away
- 9 Aircraft museum celebrates 85 years since the Spitfire's maiden flight
- 10 COVID deaths fall by 50% in Herts hospitals