Update: Royston bank robbery
DETAILS have emerged and descriptions have been issued after a robbery at a Royston bank yesterday.
A woman had cash taken out of her bag as she queued at Barclays in the High Street at around 3.15pm on Wednesday afternoon.
Having taken the money, two men then walked off in the direction of Melbourn Street.
The first man is described as aged between 18 and 24 with a thin build and short black hair. He is believed to be of Middle Eastern or Asian descent, and was wearing a jumper with a white shirt underneath and dark trousers.
The second man is about the same age, and was also of a thin build with short black hair. He had the mole the size of a 10p on his cheek.
You may also want to watch:
Police are asking anyone who may have information to come forward by calling them on 0845 3300222, or by calling CrimeStoppers Anonymous on 0800 555111.
- 1 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 2 'If I lived three miles away the obstacles would've been lower' - Councillor calls for IVF to be reinstated in Cambs
- 3 Flasher who attacked officers appears in court
- 4 Have you seen missing parrot Charlie?
- 5 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 6 Students' work featured in online art exhibition
- 7 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 8 Plenty of Covid vaccines available for over 23s
- 9 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 10 Bassingbourn reverse trend of losses at Helions Bumpstead with fine win