Typhoon breezes in for debut
THE Eurofighter Typhoon will be making its Imperial War Museum Duxford debut at the AirSpace Air Show on Sunday. The Typhoon is the world s most advanced swing-role combat aircraft and is the latest addition to the RAF s frontline combat force. It promise
THE Eurofighter Typhoon will be making its Imperial War Museum Duxford debut at the AirSpace Air Show on Sunday.
The Typhoon is the world's most advanced swing-role combat aircraft and is the latest addition to the RAF's frontline combat force.
It promises to thrill visitors as it performs a breath-taking display demonstrating its agility and speed.
The AirSpace show will also showcase some of the types of aircraft that will feature in the new multi-million pound exhibition, ranging from the Lancaster bomber to the first operational British jet fighter, the Gloster Meteor.
You may also want to watch:
AirSpace, set to be fully open next summer, will tell the story of Britain's aviation industry from its earliest days to the present.
Tracey Woods, Duxford's marketing and PR manager, said: "We are excited that this outstanding aircraft will be making its first appearance at Duxford alongside some of the most famous aircraft in history and the AirSpace airshow provides a wonderful opportunity to see this amazing aircraft in action."
- 1 Royston Kite Festival decision 'under review' as lockdown extended
- 2 New bus and cycle shelters to help bring sustainable travel to town
- 3 Yellow weather warning of thunderstorms in Herts
- 4 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Agricultural expert 'over the moon' with MBE
- 6 Mayor ‘wantonly diverted’ £40m of housing cash
- 7 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 8 Village leader awarded BEM for community centre build and more
- 9 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 10 Could you help preserve ponds in Reed?
- For more details visit the website at www.iwm.org.uk/duxford or call 01223 835000.