Two injured after A505 crash
A man and a woman have been taken to hospital after the car they were travelling in collided with a lorry earlier this afternoon (Wednesday, March 9).
The East of England Ambulance Service (EEAST) were alerted to the A505 near to Flint Cross at 1.54pm.
Ambulance crews from Cambridge, Letchworth, Royston and Stevenage attended the scene.
Due to the nature of the call, an air ambulances was dispatched to the incident.
Ambulance service spokesman Gary Sanderson, who attended the incident, said: “Following the collision, the articulated lorry careered into a lay-by adjacent to the road and collided with a stationary refreshments van.
You may also want to watch:
“Amazingly the occupant working was uninjured. The man and a woman in the car involved were taken to Addenbrookes Hospital in Cambridge with non life threatening injuries.”
- 1 Drug dealer caught after being pulled over for using phone on A505
- 2 No Cambridge fireworks display on Midsummer Common this year for Bonfire Night
- 3 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 4 MPs vote on whether raw sewage should continue to be pumped into waterways
- 5 11 questions to decide how Royston you are!
- 6 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 7 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 8 25-year-old admits Royston drug dealing
- 9 Royston's George Crotty selected by GB for World Boxing Championships
- 10 Cambridge Film Festival returns for its 40th outing