Two injured after A505 crash
A man and a woman have been taken to hospital after the car they were travelling in collided with a lorry earlier this afternoon (Wednesday, March 9).
The East of England Ambulance Service (EEAST) were alerted to the A505 near to Flint Cross at 1.54pm.
Ambulance crews from Cambridge, Letchworth, Royston and Stevenage attended the scene.
Due to the nature of the call, an air ambulances was dispatched to the incident.
Ambulance service spokesman Gary Sanderson, who attended the incident, said: “Following the collision, the articulated lorry careered into a lay-by adjacent to the road and collided with a stationary refreshments van.
You may also want to watch:
“Amazingly the occupant working was uninjured. The man and a woman in the car involved were taken to Addenbrookes Hospital in Cambridge with non life threatening injuries.”
- 1 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 2 Pupils celebrate all things Roald Dahl with 'Whoopsy Whiffling' day
- 3 Kevin’s powerful testimony challenges us to #DoTheRightThing
- 4 RAF Red Arrows and Typhoon dazzle crowds at Duxford Summer Air Show
- 5 Royston Museum finally set to reopen to families
- 6 Wildlife enthusiast wins photographic society's 'print of the year'
- 7 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 8 Nail bars and car washes targeted in modern day slavery checks
- 9 Constituency boundary review - have you had your say?
- 10 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital