Two injured after A505 crash
A man and a woman have been taken to hospital after the car they were travelling in collided with a lorry earlier this afternoon (Wednesday, March 9).
The East of England Ambulance Service (EEAST) were alerted to the A505 near to Flint Cross at 1.54pm.
Ambulance crews from Cambridge, Letchworth, Royston and Stevenage attended the scene.
Due to the nature of the call, an air ambulances was dispatched to the incident.
Ambulance service spokesman Gary Sanderson, who attended the incident, said: “Following the collision, the articulated lorry careered into a lay-by adjacent to the road and collided with a stationary refreshments van.
You may also want to watch:
“Amazingly the occupant working was uninjured. The man and a woman in the car involved were taken to Addenbrookes Hospital in Cambridge with non life threatening injuries.”
- 1 More Royston GP surgeries begin to give COVID-19 vaccinations
- 2 Herts and West Essex boast highest vaccination figures in East of England
- 3 Power cut affects nearly 9,000 homes and businesses
- 4 COVID-19 figures falling in North Herts and South Cambs
- 5 Warning as more residents targeted by scam police calls
- 6 The bells are back in town!
- 7 Teen arrested in connection with sexual assault investigation
- 8 Storm Christoph: Prepare for flooding in South Cambs
- 9 Granta surgeries deliver COVID-19 vaccinations
- 10 Two arrested after drugs raid in Bassingbourn