Two hospitalised after car flip near Royston
TWO people were hospitalised after a car flipped and landed back on its wheels near Royston.
The East of England Ambulance Service were alerted to Buckland, Ermine Street, at 5.11pm yesterday (Tuesday).
A fast response car from Buntingford and two ambulances from Letchworth attended the scene.
Ambulance service spokesman, Gary Sanderson, said: “We believe the car flipped over and came to rest back on its wheels.
The two occupants, a man and a woman were both treated by the ambulance crews before they were taken to the Lister Hospital in Stevenage for further care.”
You may also want to watch:
The woman is believed to be in her 40s and the man in believed to be 18-years-old.
- 1 Ofcom investigation into problem key fobs at Tesco Royston concludes
- 2 Pupils to return to school as lockdown restrictions ease
- 3 North Hertfordshire's inspirational volunteers recognised in awards
- 4 Grandmother who got on a motorcycle aged 105 passes away
- 5 Fire-hit parish church secures vital cash boost
- 6 COVID deaths fall by 50% in Herts hospitals
- 7 Nearly a million trees planted alongside A14 die and need replacing
- 8 Man to face court after admitting to £15,000 cigarette stealing spree
- 9 Aircraft museum celebrates 85 years since the Spitfire's maiden flight
- 10 Pupils become journalists for class topic