Two hospitalised after car flip near Royston
TWO people were hospitalised after a car flipped and landed back on its wheels near Royston.
The East of England Ambulance Service were alerted to Buckland, Ermine Street, at 5.11pm yesterday (Tuesday).
A fast response car from Buntingford and two ambulances from Letchworth attended the scene.
Ambulance service spokesman, Gary Sanderson, said: “We believe the car flipped over and came to rest back on its wheels.
The two occupants, a man and a woman were both treated by the ambulance crews before they were taken to the Lister Hospital in Stevenage for further care.”
The woman is believed to be in her 40s and the man in believed to be 18-years-old.
- 1 Royston crews' tribute after 'incredible' fire dog's death
- 2 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 3 Metal detectorist, 13, explains how she discovered Bronze Age hoards near Royston
- 4 15 adorable rescue pets in Hertfordshire looking for loving new homes this Christmas
- 5 Royston museum under new management
- 6 IWM Duxford exhibition to display largest collection of Spitfires under one roof
- 7 Two year ban on begging for these six
- 8 Bronze Age hoards containing around 200 items found near Royston
- 9 Vandals trash Royston High Street litter bins
- 10 Foxton Granta the new boys on the Cambs & Hunts Premier League block after merger