Two hospitalised after car flip near Royston
TWO people were hospitalised after a car flipped and landed back on its wheels near Royston.
The East of England Ambulance Service were alerted to Buckland, Ermine Street, at 5.11pm yesterday (Tuesday).
A fast response car from Buntingford and two ambulances from Letchworth attended the scene.
Ambulance service spokesman, Gary Sanderson, said: “We believe the car flipped over and came to rest back on its wheels.
The two occupants, a man and a woman were both treated by the ambulance crews before they were taken to the Lister Hospital in Stevenage for further care.”
You may also want to watch:
The woman is believed to be in her 40s and the man in believed to be 18-years-old.
- 1 New boxing and Muay Thai classes aim to help boost post-lockdown mood
- 2 Herts Council has 'pattern of mishandling children's services complaints'
- 3 Royston chairman: RNLI volunteers never question or criticise - they save lives
- 4 Magic show set to go Wrong on stage at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 5 New president takes over at Rotary Club
- 6 No business like shire business for Cambridge college
- 7 Community rallies together to clean up church after 'mindless' vandalism
- 8 Submissions open for Hertfordshire charity photography exhibition
- 9 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 10 Community comes together for Together We Stand Against Racism event