Two die in road crashes
A 53-YEAR-old man from Royston was killed in a collision last Wednesday night. Paul Sheppard, of Isherwood Close, died when the Honda motorcycle he was riding was involved in a collision with a Daihatsu at the Wimpole Roundhouse junction on the A1198. The
A 53-YEAR-old man from Royston was killed in a collision last Wednesday night.
Paul Sheppard, of Isherwood Close, died when the Honda motorcycle he was riding was involved in a collision with a Daihatsu at the Wimpole Roundhouse junction on the A1198.
The 18-year-old driver of the car was uninjured.
Pc Chris Breeze, who is investigating the incident, said: "I would like to speak to anyone who was driving along this stretch of road about the time of the collision, or was there up to the time of the accident."
Anyone with information should call the road policing unit on 0845 4564564.
- A MAN died after a three-car collision on the A505 at Melbourn.
- 1 Trial begins for killer accused of murdering wife
- 2 Ian Stewart murder trial: Killer 'restricted wife's breathing and fabricated epilepsy death'
- 3 Meet team behind new Royston Town Party
- 4 Time-lapse video: Nightingale surge hub build at Lister Hospital
- 5 Women trapped in vehicle after A10 crash
- 6 Downing Street and its South Cambs connections
- 7 Cancer nurse's warning over drop in cervical screening
- 8 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 9 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told
- 10 8,000 homes plan criticised over ‘hidden green belt destruction’
The accident happened at 4.05pm on Friday at the junction with New Road, and involved a Honda Civic, Toyota Rav 4, and Ford Escort.
The 25-year-old driver of the Honda from of Wattisham, suffered fatal injuries.
The driver of the Ford, a 25-year-old man from Newmarket, and the driver of the Toyota, a 51-year-old man from Wheathampsted, suffered minor injuries.
Anyone with information should call Cambridgeshire police on 0845 4564564.