Two die in road crashes
A 53-YEAR-old man from Royston was killed in a collision last Wednesday night. Paul Sheppard, of Isherwood Close, died when the Honda motorcycle he was riding was involved in a collision with a Daihatsu at the Wimpole Roundhouse junction on the A1198. The
A 53-YEAR-old man from Royston was killed in a collision last Wednesday night.
Paul Sheppard, of Isherwood Close, died when the Honda motorcycle he was riding was involved in a collision with a Daihatsu at the Wimpole Roundhouse junction on the A1198.
The 18-year-old driver of the car was uninjured.
Pc Chris Breeze, who is investigating the incident, said: "I would like to speak to anyone who was driving along this stretch of road about the time of the collision, or was there up to the time of the accident."
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call the road policing unit on 0845 4564564.
- A MAN died after a three-car collision on the A505 at Melbourn.
- 1 Barley Flower Tower to be cut into pieces!
- 2 New app allows passengers to order bus to virtual stops
- 3 Teacher raises more than £3,000 with charity run in mother's memory
- 4 Historic Mayflower train makes its way through Royston and Meldreth
- 5 Get set for Strawberries & Creem Festival in the Cambridgeshire countryside
- 6 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
- 7 This Hound could run and and run... Sherlock Holmes play was 'a fun evening'
- 8 Co-operation 'vital' in A505 Royston to Granta Park scheme
- 9 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 10 Camera to be installed in village to address long-standing speeding woes
The accident happened at 4.05pm on Friday at the junction with New Road, and involved a Honda Civic, Toyota Rav 4, and Ford Escort.
The 25-year-old driver of the Honda from of Wattisham, suffered fatal injuries.
The driver of the Ford, a 25-year-old man from Newmarket, and the driver of the Toyota, a 51-year-old man from Wheathampsted, suffered minor injuries.
Anyone with information should call Cambridgeshire police on 0845 4564564.