Two die in road crashes
A 53-YEAR-old man from Royston was killed in a collision last Wednesday night. Paul Sheppard, of Isherwood Close, died when the Honda motorcycle he was riding was involved in a collision with a Daihatsu at the Wimpole Roundhouse junction on the A1198. The
A 53-YEAR-old man from Royston was killed in a collision last Wednesday night.
Paul Sheppard, of Isherwood Close, died when the Honda motorcycle he was riding was involved in a collision with a Daihatsu at the Wimpole Roundhouse junction on the A1198.
The 18-year-old driver of the car was uninjured.
Pc Chris Breeze, who is investigating the incident, said: "I would like to speak to anyone who was driving along this stretch of road about the time of the collision, or was there up to the time of the accident."
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call the road policing unit on 0845 4564564.
- A MAN died after a three-car collision on the A505 at Melbourn.
- 1 Flasher who attacked officers appears in court
- 2 New bus and cycle shelters to help bring sustainable travel to town
- 3 Have you seen missing parrot Charlie?
- 4 Students' work featured in online art exhibition
- 5 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 6 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 7 Royal Ascot: ones to watch on final day
- 8 Comedy festival IS going ahead - with Covid-safe measures in place
- 9 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie
- 10 Royston arson: Police renew appeal after flats fire
The accident happened at 4.05pm on Friday at the junction with New Road, and involved a Honda Civic, Toyota Rav 4, and Ford Escort.
The 25-year-old driver of the Honda from of Wattisham, suffered fatal injuries.
The driver of the Ford, a 25-year-old man from Newmarket, and the driver of the Toyota, a 51-year-old man from Wheathampsted, suffered minor injuries.
Anyone with information should call Cambridgeshire police on 0845 4564564.