Two charged over pub robberies
TWO people have been charged as part of a Herts police led investigation into a series of robberies. They are charged in connection with offences at The Three Tuns Hotel, Ashwell last December, The Three Tuns in Guilden Morden in February and the Bushel a
TWO people have been charged as part of a Herts police led investigation into a series of robberies.
They are charged in connection with offences at The Three Tuns Hotel, Ashwell last December, The Three Tuns in Guilden Morden in February and the Bushel and Strike, in March
The two charged are 31-year-old John Stanley, of Home Crescent, Biggleswade and 20-year-old Tara Webb, of Upper Stoneyfield, Harlow
Both are charged with conspiracy to rob in connection with offences with took place between December 2007 and March 2008.
You may also want to watch:
They will appear at Stevenage Magistrates' Court on July 24.
They are charged in connection with offences which took place at the following locations:
- 1 A505 campaigner on safety improvement progress and wrong-way driver near-miss
- 2 Kite Festival cancelled after lockdown extension
- 3 Lidl targets new Hertfordshire store locations
- 4 What is happening in our area for Armed Forces Day?
- 5 Uber-style app could mean doorstep bus pick up
- 6 Nurses to meet with unvaccinated social care workers to address concerns
- 7 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 8 Grandmother runs Royston in Blue 5k solo to raise money for charity
- 9 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 10 Young Crows net funding for club improvements
The Three Tuns Hotel in Ashwell on December 12, 2007
The Red Lion in Welwyn Garden City on December 23, 2007
Ladbrokes in Sandy on December 29, 2007
Ladbrokes in Stanstead Abbotts (Hertfordshire) on January 1, 2008
The Sutton Arms in Little Hallingbury on February 10, 2008
The Three Tuns in Guilden Morden on February 10, 2008
The Lion Inn in Eastwick on February 16, 2008
St Neots Leisure Centre on February 24, 2008
Health and Safety Solutions in St Neots on February 2, 2008
The Bushel and Strike in Ashwell on March 2, 2008