TV stars drop in to Royston
- Credit: Archant
ASPIRING young dancers are being encouraged to take to the floor with some famous faces.
The Stage Right Centre for the Performing Arts in Lumen Road, Royston, is hosting an Easter Day of Dance for five-18 year olds to take part in.
The performing arts school have drafted in So You Think You Can Dance 2011 winner and Strictly Come Dancing choreographer Matt Flint to teach the youngsters a thing or two.
He will be joined by Britain’s Got Talent 2010 finalist Tobias Mead who will also give a workshop.
Kerry Hay, principal at Stage Right Studios, said: “It is a fantastic opportunity for dance students in the area to work with professionals who are working in the industry and are famous faces in the world of dance.
You may also want to watch:
“It is also wonderful that all the teachers are male, it will be a very inspirational day for all involved.”
To book a place at the event on Sunday, April 7, contact the school on 01763 244 866. The event runs from 10am-5pm.
- 1 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 2 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 3 Fraudster jailed after £60,000 shopping spree
- 4 Make the A505 Safer: Improvement works to continue in 2021
- 5 Tribute to beloved mum, friend and artist Debbie Horabin
- 6 Political row over South Cambs new town proposal
- 7 Thief pleads guilty to assaulting two people
- 8 Mass vaccine centre opening marks 'big step forward' in beating COVID-19
- 9 Granta surgeries deliver COVID-19 vaccinations
- 10 Two arrested after drugs raid in Bassingbourn