TV stars drop in to Royston
- Credit: Archant
ASPIRING young dancers are being encouraged to take to the floor with some famous faces.
The Stage Right Centre for the Performing Arts in Lumen Road, Royston, is hosting an Easter Day of Dance for five-18 year olds to take part in.
The performing arts school have drafted in So You Think You Can Dance 2011 winner and Strictly Come Dancing choreographer Matt Flint to teach the youngsters a thing or two.
He will be joined by Britain’s Got Talent 2010 finalist Tobias Mead who will also give a workshop.
Kerry Hay, principal at Stage Right Studios, said: “It is a fantastic opportunity for dance students in the area to work with professionals who are working in the industry and are famous faces in the world of dance.
“It is also wonderful that all the teachers are male, it will be a very inspirational day for all involved.”
To book a place at the event on Sunday, April 7, contact the school on 01763 244 866. The event runs from 10am-5pm.
- 1 Ian Stewart murder trial: Killer 'restricted wife's breathing and fabricated epilepsy death'
- 2 Meet team behind new Royston Town Party
- 3 Tiffinity and Beyond: Boost for Melbourn business thanks to former BBC Dragon
- 4 Murder trial told Ian Stewart was 'so cross' after sister-in-law called coroner
- 5 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 6 Meet the couple who won holidays by the sea for a year
- 7 Women trapped in vehicle after A10 crash
- 8 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told
- 9 Trial begins for killer accused of murdering wife
- 10 Gripping retelling of Blood Brothers coming to the ADC Theatre in Cambridge