TV stars drop in to Royston
- Credit: Archant
ASPIRING young dancers are being encouraged to take to the floor with some famous faces.
The Stage Right Centre for the Performing Arts in Lumen Road, Royston, is hosting an Easter Day of Dance for five-18 year olds to take part in.
The performing arts school have drafted in So You Think You Can Dance 2011 winner and Strictly Come Dancing choreographer Matt Flint to teach the youngsters a thing or two.
He will be joined by Britain’s Got Talent 2010 finalist Tobias Mead who will also give a workshop.
Kerry Hay, principal at Stage Right Studios, said: “It is a fantastic opportunity for dance students in the area to work with professionals who are working in the industry and are famous faces in the world of dance.
You may also want to watch:
“It is also wonderful that all the teachers are male, it will be a very inspirational day for all involved.”
To book a place at the event on Sunday, April 7, contact the school on 01763 244 866. The event runs from 10am-5pm.
- 1 Bins sealed shut and rat cull halted on Therfield Heath
- 2 'We are bursting with excitement to welcome community back into our pubs!'
- 3 Missing teen found safe and well
- 4 Epic escape fail for ‘armed thieves’ who crashed car into ditch
- 5 Royston Town Council by-election: Meridian ward result
- 6 Richard Roberts set to become leader of Herts County Council
- 7 Party leaders respond to election result in North Herts
- 8 Defeated mayor on 'incredible' and 'some truly awful' people he met
- 9 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 10 Letchworth triumph over Royston in inaugural match