TV stars drop in to Royston
- Credit: Archant
ASPIRING young dancers are being encouraged to take to the floor with some famous faces.
The Stage Right Centre for the Performing Arts in Lumen Road, Royston, is hosting an Easter Day of Dance for five-18 year olds to take part in.
The performing arts school have drafted in So You Think You Can Dance 2011 winner and Strictly Come Dancing choreographer Matt Flint to teach the youngsters a thing or two.
He will be joined by Britain’s Got Talent 2010 finalist Tobias Mead who will also give a workshop.
Kerry Hay, principal at Stage Right Studios, said: “It is a fantastic opportunity for dance students in the area to work with professionals who are working in the industry and are famous faces in the world of dance.
You may also want to watch:
“It is also wonderful that all the teachers are male, it will be a very inspirational day for all involved.”
To book a place at the event on Sunday, April 7, contact the school on 01763 244 866. The event runs from 10am-5pm.
- 1 Julian Clary and Matthew Kelly star in 'a theatrical gem' at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 2 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 3 5 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 4 No Time To Die is 'a bloated but entertaining slice of spy action'
- 5 Signs on A505 to discourage littering after stretch becomes 'eyesore'
- 6 Tributes paid to 'greatly respected' coach operator
- 7 Guitar once owned by Pink Floyd's Syd Barrett to be sold at Cambridge auction
- 8 Mission Impossible and Top Gun star Tom Cruise spotted flying at Duxford
- 9 Opinion: Shock tactics needed for retirement saving
- 10 25-year-old admits Royston drug dealing