TV stars drop in to Royston
- Credit: Archant
ASPIRING young dancers are being encouraged to take to the floor with some famous faces.
The Stage Right Centre for the Performing Arts in Lumen Road, Royston, is hosting an Easter Day of Dance for five-18 year olds to take part in.
The performing arts school have drafted in So You Think You Can Dance 2011 winner and Strictly Come Dancing choreographer Matt Flint to teach the youngsters a thing or two.
He will be joined by Britain’s Got Talent 2010 finalist Tobias Mead who will also give a workshop.
Kerry Hay, principal at Stage Right Studios, said: “It is a fantastic opportunity for dance students in the area to work with professionals who are working in the industry and are famous faces in the world of dance.
You may also want to watch:
“It is also wonderful that all the teachers are male, it will be a very inspirational day for all involved.”
To book a place at the event on Sunday, April 7, contact the school on 01763 244 866. The event runs from 10am-5pm.
- 1 No Olympic medal for Daniel Goodfellow after synchronized diving heartbreak
- 2 Roystonian becomes president of American broadband firm
- 3 Safety improvement works on dangerous A505 junction to start this month
- 4 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 5 Learning pod built at one of the UK's smallest schools thanks to £1,000 donation
- 6 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 7 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 8 Pupils celebrate all things Roald Dahl with 'Whoopsy Whiffling' day
- 9 Neighbourhood Plan passed to 'secure the best' for Foxton
- 10 Rail timetable change could see 'dramatic improvement' to village services