Tv show filmed at Duxford Imperial War Museum to be aired tomorrow on BBC One
- Credit: Archant
A TV show filmed at Duxford Imperial War Museum will be aired all next week – from Monday, November 2 to Friday, November 6.
BBC One show The People Remember honours those who have played a role in conflicts, both on the battlefield and on the home front.
The show is presented by newsreader Sophie Raworth and former army officer Andy Torbet.
Special guests who explored their family histories at IWM Duxford include EastEnders actress June Brown, Hairy Biker Si King, former Dragons’ Den businessman Duncan Bannatyne and broadcasters John Sergeant and Angela Rippon.
Sophie and Andy explored a wide range of exhibitions and objects at IWM Duxford, going behind the scenes at the museum and chatting to curators.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be a compilation programme of highlights from across the series, which will be shown on Remembrance Sunday at 3.15pm.
All programmes will be available after they’ve been aired on BBC iPlayer.
- 1 Sir Tom Jones set for green, green grass of Newmarket Racecourses
- 2 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 3 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
- 4 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 5 9 never to be forgotten moments from Cambridgeshire politicians
- 6 Access between platforms to be restored at Royston station
- 7 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 8 Police hunt 36-year-old wanted for harassment and restraining order breaches
- 9 Thatcher returns after 30 years to repair cottage where he met his wife
- 10 How many people in our area have been 'pinged' by NHS COVID app?