Tv show filmed at Duxford Imperial War Museum to be aired tomorrow on BBC One
- Credit: Archant
A TV show filmed at Duxford Imperial War Museum will be aired all next week – from Monday, November 2 to Friday, November 6.
BBC One show The People Remember honours those who have played a role in conflicts, both on the battlefield and on the home front.
The show is presented by newsreader Sophie Raworth and former army officer Andy Torbet.
Special guests who explored their family histories at IWM Duxford include EastEnders actress June Brown, Hairy Biker Si King, former Dragons’ Den businessman Duncan Bannatyne and broadcasters John Sergeant and Angela Rippon.
Sophie and Andy explored a wide range of exhibitions and objects at IWM Duxford, going behind the scenes at the museum and chatting to curators.
There will also be a compilation programme of highlights from across the series, which will be shown on Remembrance Sunday at 3.15pm.
All programmes will be available after they’ve been aired on BBC iPlayer.
- 1 Trial begins for killer accused of murdering wife
- 2 Time-lapse video: Nightingale surge hub build at Lister Hospital
- 3 Women trapped in vehicle after A10 crash
- 4 8,000 homes plan criticised over ‘hidden green belt destruction’
- 5 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 6 Downing Street and its South Cambs connections
- 7 Two North Herts councillors sent council tax summons
- 8 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 9 EastEnders' Adam Woodyatt and Laurie Brett reunited on stage in Looking Good Dead at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 10 'Simply amazing' - dad's life saved by air ambulance after mystery seizure