Tv show filmed at Duxford Imperial War Museum to be aired tomorrow on BBC One
- Credit: Archant
A TV show filmed at Duxford Imperial War Museum will be aired all next week – from Monday, November 2 to Friday, November 6.
BBC One show The People Remember honours those who have played a role in conflicts, both on the battlefield and on the home front.
The show is presented by newsreader Sophie Raworth and former army officer Andy Torbet.
Special guests who explored their family histories at IWM Duxford include EastEnders actress June Brown, Hairy Biker Si King, former Dragons’ Den businessman Duncan Bannatyne and broadcasters John Sergeant and Angela Rippon.
Sophie and Andy explored a wide range of exhibitions and objects at IWM Duxford, going behind the scenes at the museum and chatting to curators.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be a compilation programme of highlights from across the series, which will be shown on Remembrance Sunday at 3.15pm.
All programmes will be available after they’ve been aired on BBC iPlayer.
- 1 5 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 2 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 3 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 4 No Time To Die is 'a bloated but entertaining slice of spy action'
- 5 Tributes paid to 'greatly respected' coach operator
- 6 Signs on A505 to discourage littering after stretch becomes 'eyesore'
- 7 Julian Clary and Matthew Kelly star in 'a theatrical gem' at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 8 Riverdance's 25th anniversary show lifts the roof off Cambridge Corn Exchange
- 9 Family pay tribute to 'truly special individual' killed in A1307 crash
- 10 Mission Impossible and Top Gun star Tom Cruise spotted flying at Duxford