Tv show filmed at Duxford Imperial War Museum to be aired tomorrow on BBC One
- Credit: Archant
A TV show filmed at Duxford Imperial War Museum will be aired all next week – from Monday, November 2 to Friday, November 6.
BBC One show The People Remember honours those who have played a role in conflicts, both on the battlefield and on the home front.
The show is presented by newsreader Sophie Raworth and former army officer Andy Torbet.
Special guests who explored their family histories at IWM Duxford include EastEnders actress June Brown, Hairy Biker Si King, former Dragons’ Den businessman Duncan Bannatyne and broadcasters John Sergeant and Angela Rippon.
Sophie and Andy explored a wide range of exhibitions and objects at IWM Duxford, going behind the scenes at the museum and chatting to curators.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be a compilation programme of highlights from across the series, which will be shown on Remembrance Sunday at 3.15pm.
All programmes will be available after they’ve been aired on BBC iPlayer.
- 1 Royston Community Health to close as hospital hub plan deemed unattainable
- 2 'We are bursting with excitement to welcome community back into our pubs!'
- 3 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 4 Charity shop supervisor fraudster must pay back £2,550
- 5 Royston Town Council by-election: Meridian ward result
- 6 Michael Portillo's Great British Railway Journeys visits Cambridge on BBC Two this week
- 7 Robot assists with cancer operations at Lister Hospital
- 8 Suspected drink lorry driver threw whiskey and wine bottle from cab
- 9 Bins sealed shut and rat cull halted on Therfield Heath
- 10 Missing teen found safe and well