Train disruption after signalling fault between Royston and Cambridge
- Credit: Archant
Great Northern and Thameslink train services will not be running to Cambridge this afternoon due to a signalling fault.
A fault between Royston and Cambridge is expected to cause disruption until around 6.30pm, with travellers advised that trains may be cancelled, delayed or revised.
Services from London to Cambridge will terminate short at either Royston and Letchworth Garden City.
If you are travelling in this area you will need to use an alternative route to complete your journey.
You can use your ticket at no additional cost on the following routes:
• Greater Anglia services between Cambridge King Lynn / London services
• London Underground services on any reasonable route
- 1 School to make 'wide-ranging changes' following Ofsted inspection
- 2 Herts sex offender assaulted victim while she slept
- 3 Tractors take to the streets to raise money for hospital
- 4 Royston judoka Reid relishing Commonwealth Games chance
- 5 7 of the most beautiful churches in Hertfordshire
- 6 Bassingbourn Village College students win Pitch for the Prize competition
- 7 'Hooded thieves' stole three vehicles
- 8 A505 long delays between Royston and M11 motorway at Duxford
- 9 Fowlmere residents voice objections to housing development
- 10 Former company boss fined after illegal waste dumped at quarry
• Mutual ticket acceptance is in place between Great Northern and Thameslink services