Train disruption after signalling fault between Royston and Cambridge
- Credit: Archant
Great Northern and Thameslink train services will not be running to Cambridge this afternoon due to a signalling fault.
A fault between Royston and Cambridge is expected to cause disruption until around 6.30pm, with travellers advised that trains may be cancelled, delayed or revised.
Services from London to Cambridge will terminate short at either Royston and Letchworth Garden City.
If you are travelling in this area you will need to use an alternative route to complete your journey.
You can use your ticket at no additional cost on the following routes:
You may also want to watch:
• Greater Anglia services between Cambridge King Lynn / London services
• London Underground services on any reasonable route
- 1 Two arrested after drugs raid in Bassingbourn
- 2 Wonder Woman flies into IWM Duxford for movie scenes
- 3 Mass vaccine centre opening marks 'big step forward' in beating COVID-19
- 4 Granta surgeries deliver COVID-19 vaccinations
- 5 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 6 Fraudster jailed after £60,000 shopping spree
- 7 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 8 Housing first battleground in mayor elections for Cambridgeshire
- 9 Thriplow's Baroness Boothroyd slams government vaccine strategy
- 10 Make the A505 Safer: Improvement works to continue in 2021
• Mutual ticket acceptance is in place between Great Northern and Thameslink services