Train disruption after signalling fault between Royston and Cambridge
- Credit: Archant
Great Northern and Thameslink train services will not be running to Cambridge this afternoon due to a signalling fault.
A fault between Royston and Cambridge is expected to cause disruption until around 6.30pm, with travellers advised that trains may be cancelled, delayed or revised.
Services from London to Cambridge will terminate short at either Royston and Letchworth Garden City.
If you are travelling in this area you will need to use an alternative route to complete your journey.
You can use your ticket at no additional cost on the following routes:
You may also want to watch:
• Greater Anglia services between Cambridge King Lynn / London services
• London Underground services on any reasonable route
- 1 Flasher who attacked officers appears in court
- 2 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 3 Have you seen missing parrot Charlie?
- 4 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie
- 5 New bus and cycle shelters to help bring sustainable travel to town
- 6 Eight picture-perfect picnic spots across East Anglia
- 7 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 8 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 9 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote
- 10 Yellow weather warning of thunderstorms in Herts
• Mutual ticket acceptance is in place between Great Northern and Thameslink services