Train disruption after signalling fault between Royston and Cambridge
- Credit: Archant
Great Northern and Thameslink train services will not be running to Cambridge this afternoon due to a signalling fault.
A fault between Royston and Cambridge is expected to cause disruption until around 6.30pm, with travellers advised that trains may be cancelled, delayed or revised.
Services from London to Cambridge will terminate short at either Royston and Letchworth Garden City.
If you are travelling in this area you will need to use an alternative route to complete your journey.
You can use your ticket at no additional cost on the following routes:
You may also want to watch:
• Greater Anglia services between Cambridge King Lynn / London services
• London Underground services on any reasonable route
- 1 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 2 Villagers launch bid to raise £200,000 for 14th-century church paintings
- 3 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 4 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 5 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 6 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 7 This Hound could run and and run... Sherlock Holmes play was 'a fun evening'
- 8 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 9 King James Academy to continue as school sport hub for north east Hertfordshire
- 10 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
• Mutual ticket acceptance is in place between Great Northern and Thameslink services