Disruption between Stevenage and Knebworth as safety inspection is carried out
- Credit: Archant
There is currently disruption for trains between Stevenage and London as a safety inspection is carried out in Knebworth.
A problem with the track was reported earlier this morning, and Network Rail engineers are now on site to assess and repair the problem.
This mean most trains will need to use the slow line, which is causing congestion.
It affects Thameslink and Great Northern services, as well as some longer-distance operators.
Disruption is expected until 8.30am.
You may also want to watch:
You can still use your normal route for travel, and all stations are being served - although trains may depart in a different order or leave from a different platform at your station.
- 1 Teen arrested in connection with sexual assault investigation
- 2 Power cut affects nearly 9,000 homes and businesses
- 3 Storm Christoph: Prepare for flooding in South Cambs
- 4 COVID-19 deaths across Hertfordshire hit new milestone
- 5 Wildlife photographer's lockdown calendar raises money for those in need
- 6 Families of care home residents worry about vaccine roll-out delays
- 7 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 8 Granta surgeries deliver COVID-19 vaccinations
- 9 Fraudster jailed after £60,000 shopping spree
- 10 Two arrested after drugs raid in Bassingbourn