Great Northern delays thanks to trespassers at Potters Bar
- Credit: Picture: DANNY LOO
Trains on the Great Northern route have been delayed and may even be cancelled following reports of trespassers at Potters Bar.
Great Northern states that trains are running at a reduced speed on all lines.
Services are delayed by up to 10 minutes and may even be cancelled.
Disruption is expected until 1pm.
Great Northern added: “Services are now able to run as normal through the area however as services needed to run at a reduced speed, residual delays are still present and some short notice alterations may occur.
“There have been reports of a trespasser in the Potters Bar area.
“Whilst Network Rail response staff and the British Transport Police investigated this, services needed to run at a reduced speed in the interest of safety.”
- 1 Could you give these pets a home?
- 2 Omicron variant: Confirmed case in Hertfordshire says health boss Jim McManus
- 3 Christmas at Wimpole illuminated trail sparks into life as countdown begins
- 4 Metal detectorist, 13, explains how she discovered Bronze Age hoards near Royston
- 5 Motorist charged with careless driving after motorcyclist injured in crash
- 6 Concerns raised as Royston patients travel for booster jabs
- 7 Entrepreneur shortlisted for award after setting up business while managing chronic illness
- 8 E-fit image of indecent exposure suspect released by police
- 9 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 10 Linton has festive fun lined up at annual Christmas market