Police called to crash on A10 at Royston
- Credit: Twitter/@cambsfrs
Two cars have been involved in a collision on the A10 at Royston.
Police were called at 3.25pm today and are currently on their way to the scene.
Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service were also called to the scene, working alongside Royston Fire Station.
They tweeted: "Please avoid the area if possible and be patient while we are making the area safe.
"Traffic is building up and we apologise for any delays."
You may also want to watch:
There are delays on the A10 northbound between the A505 and the Royston Road Melbourn exit.
More information to come as we get it.
- 1 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 2 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 3 Busy week for Royston firefighting crews as they keep people safe
- 4 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 5 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 6 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 7 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 8 King James Academy to continue as school sport hub for north east Hertfordshire
- 9 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 10 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre