Arriva, Centrebus and Unobus reduce buses
- Credit: Archant
Bus users will find it increasingly difficult to use Arriva, Unobus and Centrebus as they reduce their services.
All Unobus services will run a Saturday service from this Monday except on route 635, which runs from Watford through to Hatfield and Hitchin.
Unobus added that it is “rigorous cleaning” its bus fleet, particularly hand poles, stop buttons and the driver’s cab area.
Centrebus has cancelled the 178 from Stevenage to Shephall and the 80 from Stevenage to Hitchin, and 188/190 Hitchin to Biggleswade will be heavily reduced.
While the 366 from Luton to Hatfield will just be a two-hourly service, between Luton and Welwyn Garden City only, along with the 34 from Dunstable to St Albans.
You may also want to watch:
But the following Centrebus services will operate as normal, with a school holiday service during the week:
– 18 Royston to Buntingford
- 1 Teen arrested in connection with sexual assault investigation
- 2 Power cut affects nearly 9,000 homes and businesses
- 3 Storm Christoph: Prepare for flooding in South Cambs
- 4 COVID-19 deaths across Hertfordshire hit new milestone
- 5 Wildlife photographer's lockdown calendar raises money for those in need
- 6 Families of care home residents worry about vaccine roll-out delays
- 7 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 8 Granta surgeries deliver COVID-19 vaccinations
- 9 Fraudster jailed after £60,000 shopping spree
- 10 Two arrested after drugs raid in Bassingbourn
– 88 Luton to Hitchin
– 89 Hitchin to Henlow Camp
– 390 Stevenage to Hertford
– 44/45 Luton to Stevenage
– 304 Hitchin to St Albans
– 314 Hitchin to Welwyn
– 379 Hertford to Stevenage
– H1/H3/B10 Stevenage to Bedwell
Centrebus said: “We understand that there are concerns over the current outbreak of coronavirus.
“We want to reassure all our customers and staff that their safety and well-being is our top priority.
“We are monitoring the situation closely to ensure we follow the latest advise and guidelines from the UK Government and Public Health England.”
Arriva is also reducing its service as of Monday and will post the full details here arrivabus.co.uk/coronavirus/important-service-information---herts-and-essex/.
All have lifted their concessionary pass holder restrictions, which will help people use the priority shopping hours before 9.30am.