Top chef cooks up treat
A MASTER chef served up a culinary delight when he held a series of demonstrations at the Heath Sports Centre. David Chambers of Great Chishill cooked a variety of dishes including beef stroganoff, prawn stir fry, salmon en croute, and fillet of venison,
A MASTER chef served up a culinary delight when he held a series of demonstrations at the Heath Sports Centre.
David Chambers of Great Chishill cooked a variety of dishes including beef stroganoff, prawn stir fry, salmon en croute, and fillet of venison, in front of the Royston Chamber of Commerce, who staged the event.
Christine Brown of the Chamber said: "This was one of four social events organised to get business people in the town together.
"It was also an ideal opportunity to promote David's work."
You may also want to watch:
During his 35-year-long career, David has run top kitchens across London and has been responsible for up to 70 chefs.
Now that he is semi-retired he holds five-hour cookery masterclasses for up to five people.
- 1 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 2 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 3 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 4 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 5 Girl power and horse power prove a winning combination for Meldreth racing driver Lizzy
- 6 Riverdance's 25th anniversary show lifts the roof off Cambridge Corn Exchange
- 7 Award-winning CADS production at Royston Arts Festival
- 8 In pictures: The Battle of Britain Air Show 2021 at IWM Duxford
- 9 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
- 10 Charlie and Stan slapstick homage riffs on the pair's clowning skills at Cambridge Arts Theatre
He offers advice and tips during the classes which also involve a combination of demonstrations with some hands-on preparation and cooking.
The masterclasses cost £120 each including a champagne lunch.
For more information visit www.chefchambers.co.uk
- The Chamber's next social event will be a tour of the Buntingford Brewery on Wednesday, June 27 at 6pm for 6.30pm. Tickets will be £5 each and include a light buffet.
Anyone wishing to join the Chamber or who would like more information should call Christine Brown on 07799626354.