Top chef cooks up treat
A MASTER chef served up a culinary delight when he held a series of demonstrations at the Heath Sports Centre. David Chambers of Great Chishill cooked a variety of dishes including beef stroganoff, prawn stir fry, salmon en croute, and fillet of venison,
A MASTER chef served up a culinary delight when he held a series of demonstrations at the Heath Sports Centre.
David Chambers of Great Chishill cooked a variety of dishes including beef stroganoff, prawn stir fry, salmon en croute, and fillet of venison, in front of the Royston Chamber of Commerce, who staged the event.
Christine Brown of the Chamber said: "This was one of four social events organised to get business people in the town together.
"It was also an ideal opportunity to promote David's work."
You may also want to watch:
During his 35-year-long career, David has run top kitchens across London and has been responsible for up to 70 chefs.
Now that he is semi-retired he holds five-hour cookery masterclasses for up to five people.
- 1 A505 campaigner on safety improvement progress and wrong-way driver near-miss
- 2 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 3 Lidl targets new Hertfordshire store locations
- 4 Kite Festival cancelled after lockdown extension
- 5 Limes Communal Rooms to become Bassingbourn's village hall
- 6 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 7 Nurses to meet with unvaccinated social care workers to address concerns
- 8 Uber-style app could mean doorstep bus pick up
- 9 What is happening in our area for Armed Forces Day?
- 10 Broadband speeds 15x faster than average set to arrive thanks to major investment
He offers advice and tips during the classes which also involve a combination of demonstrations with some hands-on preparation and cooking.
The masterclasses cost £120 each including a champagne lunch.
For more information visit www.chefchambers.co.uk
- The Chamber's next social event will be a tour of the Buntingford Brewery on Wednesday, June 27 at 6pm for 6.30pm. Tickets will be £5 each and include a light buffet.
Anyone wishing to join the Chamber or who would like more information should call Christine Brown on 07799626354.