Top chef cooks up treat
A MASTER chef served up a culinary delight when he held a series of demonstrations at the Heath Sports Centre. David Chambers of Great Chishill cooked a variety of dishes including beef stroganoff, prawn stir fry, salmon en croute, and fillet of venison,
A MASTER chef served up a culinary delight when he held a series of demonstrations at the Heath Sports Centre.
David Chambers of Great Chishill cooked a variety of dishes including beef stroganoff, prawn stir fry, salmon en croute, and fillet of venison, in front of the Royston Chamber of Commerce, who staged the event.
Christine Brown of the Chamber said: "This was one of four social events organised to get business people in the town together.
"It was also an ideal opportunity to promote David's work."
During his 35-year-long career, David has run top kitchens across London and has been responsible for up to 70 chefs.
Now that he is semi-retired he holds five-hour cookery masterclasses for up to five people.
- 1 Women trapped in vehicle after A10 crash
- 2 8,000 homes plan criticised over ‘hidden green belt destruction’
- 3 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 4 'Simply amazing' - dad's life saved by air ambulance after mystery seizure
- 5 MPs respond to lockdown drinks party scandal
- 6 EastEnders' Adam Woodyatt and Laurie Brett reunited on stage in Looking Good Dead at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 7 Fire crews tackle M11 car blaze
- 8 Two North Herts councillors sent council tax summons
- 9 Town pays tribute to 'Mr Royston' who made huge contribution to community
- 10 Town's biggest employer pays tribute to late F John Smith's 'vision and commitment'
He offers advice and tips during the classes which also involve a combination of demonstrations with some hands-on preparation and cooking.
The masterclasses cost £120 each including a champagne lunch.
For more information visit www.chefchambers.co.uk
- The Chamber's next social event will be a tour of the Buntingford Brewery on Wednesday, June 27 at 6pm for 6.30pm. Tickets will be £5 each and include a light buffet.
Anyone wishing to join the Chamber or who would like more information should call Christine Brown on 07799626354.