Time to get to the platform for Royston rail exhibition
- Credit: Archant
Royston and District Railway Club will be steaming ahead at Royston Museum today, showcasing a model railway in action.
The day has been designed for both serious model railway enthusiasts and for kids that love trains.
For the younger visitors obsessed with Thomas the Tank Engine, there will be a themed craft activity to enjoy.
Members of the club will be there on the day to demonstrate the train layouts and answer any questions visitors may have.
They will also be promoting membership and their annual exhibition at Bassingbourn Village College in November.
You may also want to watch:
The event will be held between 10am and 4pm. Admission is free and advanced booking not required.
For more information on this and other events held at Royston Museum, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01763242587.
- 1 Drug dealer caught after being pulled over for using phone on A505
- 2 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 3 No Cambridge fireworks display on Midsummer Common this year for Bonfire Night
- 4 11 questions to decide how Royston you are!
- 5 MPs vote on whether raw sewage should continue to be pumped into waterways
- 6 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 7 Cambridge Film Festival returns for its 40th outing
- 8 Royston's George Crotty selected by GB for World Boxing Championships
- 9 25-year-old admits Royston drug dealing
- 10 MP survey slams East West Rail for 'lacklustre' consultation
Visit the Royston & District Railway Club website for more details at www.roystondmrc.co.uk.