Time to get to the platform for Royston rail exhibition
- Credit: Archant
Royston and District Railway Club will be steaming ahead at Royston Museum today, showcasing a model railway in action.
The day has been designed for both serious model railway enthusiasts and for kids that love trains.
For the younger visitors obsessed with Thomas the Tank Engine, there will be a themed craft activity to enjoy.
Members of the club will be there on the day to demonstrate the train layouts and answer any questions visitors may have.
They will also be promoting membership and their annual exhibition at Bassingbourn Village College in November.
You may also want to watch:
The event will be held between 10am and 4pm. Admission is free and advanced booking not required.
For more information on this and other events held at Royston Museum, email email@example.com or call 01763242587.
- 1 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 2 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 3 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 4 No Olympic medal for Daniel Goodfellow after synchronized diving heartbreak
- 5 Roystonian becomes president of American broadband firm
- 6 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 7 Learning pod built at one of the UK's smallest schools thanks to £1,000 donation
- 8 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 9 Safety improvement works on dangerous A505 junction to start this month
- 10 Neighbourhood Plan passed to 'secure the best' for Foxton
Visit the Royston & District Railway Club website for more details at www.roystondmrc.co.uk.