Time to get to the platform for Royston rail exhibition
- Credit: Archant
Royston and District Railway Club will be steaming ahead at Royston Museum today, showcasing a model railway in action.
The day has been designed for both serious model railway enthusiasts and for kids that love trains.
For the younger visitors obsessed with Thomas the Tank Engine, there will be a themed craft activity to enjoy.
Members of the club will be there on the day to demonstrate the train layouts and answer any questions visitors may have.
They will also be promoting membership and their annual exhibition at Bassingbourn Village College in November.
The event will be held between 10am and 4pm. Admission is free and advanced booking not required.
For more information on this and other events held at Royston Museum, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01763242587.
- 1 Police find body in search for missing 71-year-old Raymond
- 2 New mayor elected in historic moment for Royston Town Council
- 3 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 4 Cambridge: Police officer had surgery after sex offender drove car at them
- 5 Therfield pub celebrates lockdown heroes
- 6 Hertfordshire's Wilkestock festival to return after licensing row resolved
- 7 Met Office weather: Yellow storm and flood warning for East of England
- 8 Children invited to take part in town trail for Queen's Platinum Jubilee
- 9 Royston Methodists welcome leading figures to church
- 10 World IBD Day: Crohn's disease sufferer speaks out
Visit the Royston & District Railway Club website for more details at www.roystondmrc.co.uk.