Thursday night warning of people walking on stretch of A14 in Cambridgeshire
In Cambridgeshire motorists are being warned of people on the road on the A14 westbound between junction 24 with the A1198 and junction 23 with the A1126 between Godmanchester and the Spittals Interchange. There are several problem spots on the M25 on Thu
In Cambridgeshire motorists are being warned of people on the road on the A14 westbound between junction 24 with the A1198 and junction 23 with the A1126 between Godmanchester and the Spittals Interchange.
There are several problem spots on the M25 on Thursday night causing delays for motorists.
Slow traffic is reported clockwise between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 17 with the A412 at Maple Cross and between junction 20 for the A41 and junction 18 at Chorley Wood.
A 50mph speed limit remains on the M25 between junctions 16 and 18 in both directions through major road works.
You may also want to watch:
On the M11 all lanes have re-opened southbound between junction 9 with the A11 at Saffron Walden and junction 9 at Bishop's Stortford and all speed restrictions on the M11 have been removed north of Bishop's Stortford.
Also on the M11 a contraflow remains around road works in both directions between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 Saffron Walden.
- 1 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 2 5 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 3 Signs on A505 to discourage littering after stretch becomes 'eyesore'
- 4 Julian Clary and Matthew Kelly star in 'a theatrical gem' at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 5 Tributes paid to 'greatly respected' coach operator
- 6 MPs pay tribute following death of Sir David Amess
- 7 Fundraisers walk, run and roll in month-long charity challenge
- 8 Guitar once owned by Pink Floyd's Syd Barrett to be sold at Cambridge auction
- 9 No Time To Die is 'a bloated but entertaining slice of spy action'
- 10 Family pay tribute to 'truly special individual' killed in A1307 crash
On the A1 (M) traffic is running smoothly through Comet country but drivers are warned of possible delays between junctions 4 and 3 either side of the road works in the Hatfield Tunnel.
There is also slow moving traffic on the A505 in Bedfordshire on Vauxhall Way eastbound between the A4228 Hitchin Road and the A602 Park Way in Luton.