Thursday night warning of people walking on stretch of A14 in Cambridgeshire
In Cambridgeshire motorists are being warned of people on the road on the A14 westbound between junction 24 with the A1198 and junction 23 with the A1126 between Godmanchester and the Spittals Interchange. There are several problem spots on the M25 on Thu
In Cambridgeshire motorists are being warned of people on the road on the A14 westbound between junction 24 with the A1198 and junction 23 with the A1126 between Godmanchester and the Spittals Interchange.
There are several problem spots on the M25 on Thursday night causing delays for motorists.
Slow traffic is reported clockwise between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 17 with the A412 at Maple Cross and between junction 20 for the A41 and junction 18 at Chorley Wood.
A 50mph speed limit remains on the M25 between junctions 16 and 18 in both directions through major road works.
You may also want to watch:
On the M11 all lanes have re-opened southbound between junction 9 with the A11 at Saffron Walden and junction 9 at Bishop's Stortford and all speed restrictions on the M11 have been removed north of Bishop's Stortford.
Also on the M11 a contraflow remains around road works in both directions between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 Saffron Walden.
- 1 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 2 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 3 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 4 Nuthampstead Olympic Shooter takes bronze in Tokyo
- 5 Stunning snap causes stir online
- 6 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 7 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 8 Roystonian becomes president of American broadband firm
- 9 No Olympic medal for Daniel Goodfellow after synchronized diving heartbreak
- 10 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
On the A1 (M) traffic is running smoothly through Comet country but drivers are warned of possible delays between junctions 4 and 3 either side of the road works in the Hatfield Tunnel.
There is also slow moving traffic on the A505 in Bedfordshire on Vauxhall Way eastbound between the A4228 Hitchin Road and the A602 Park Way in Luton.