Three suspects held after police raid cannabis factory near Baldock
THREE men were arrested following the discovery of a cannabis factory near Baldock this week.Police officers raided the non-residential premises in Caldecote Road, Newnham on Tuesday.A 28-year-old man from Royston, a 42-year-old man from Camberton in Ca
THREE men were arrested following the discovery of a cannabis factory near Baldock this week.
Police officers raided the non-residential premises in Caldecote Road, Newnham on Tuesday.
A 28-year-old man from Royston, a 42-year-old man from Comberton in Cambridgeshire and a 41-year-old man from Ivey Bridge, Devon were all arrested on suspicion on cultivating cannabis and are currently on police bail.
Neighbourhood inspector Jason Thorne said today (Friday): "Cannabis factories can be found in both commercial and residential premises and we would always ask the public to keep vigilant and report any suspicious behaviour to police."
You may also want to watch:
Hertfordshire Constabulary is committed to keeping drug crime low in North Herts and its on-going campaign, Operation Crystal, involves working with partner agencies to tackle drugs in the county.
If you have any information about drugs, where it is happening and who is involved, or know anything else that may help police tackle drug crime, contact Hertfordshire Constabulary on 0845 33 00 222 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 2 11 questions to decide how Royston you are!
- 3 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 4 Cambridge Film Festival returns for its 40th outing
- 5 MP survey slams East West Rail for 'lacklustre' consultation
- 6 'Outstanding' Royston police officer wins Chief Constable's award
- 7 Royston's George Crotty selected by GB for World Boxing Championships
- 8 Cambs police crack down on county lines drugs offences
- 9 Award-winning jazz singer Clare Teal and her sextet to play concert at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of drugs offence after two warrants issued