Three suspects held after police raid cannabis factory near Baldock
THREE men were arrested following the discovery of a cannabis factory near Baldock this week.Police officers raided the non-residential premises in Caldecote Road, Newnham on Tuesday.A 28-year-old man from Royston, a 42-year-old man from Camberton in Ca
THREE men were arrested following the discovery of a cannabis factory near Baldock this week.
Police officers raided the non-residential premises in Caldecote Road, Newnham on Tuesday.
A 28-year-old man from Royston, a 42-year-old man from Comberton in Cambridgeshire and a 41-year-old man from Ivey Bridge, Devon were all arrested on suspicion on cultivating cannabis and are currently on police bail.
Neighbourhood inspector Jason Thorne said today (Friday): "Cannabis factories can be found in both commercial and residential premises and we would always ask the public to keep vigilant and report any suspicious behaviour to police."
You may also want to watch:
Hertfordshire Constabulary is committed to keeping drug crime low in North Herts and its on-going campaign, Operation Crystal, involves working with partner agencies to tackle drugs in the county.
If you have any information about drugs, where it is happening and who is involved, or know anything else that may help police tackle drug crime, contact Hertfordshire Constabulary on 0845 33 00 222 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Royston Town Council by-election: Meridian ward result
- 2 Local Election 2021 results: NHDC leader loses seat
- 3 Results in for South Cambs District Council by-election
- 4 Local Election 2021: Counting starts for North Herts council
- 5 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 6 Jail for thief who stole scrap metal worth hundreds
- 7 Promising Young Woman review: Carey Mulligan shines in Emerald Fennell's outstanding movie
- 8 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 9 Who is standing in Royston Town Council Meridian ward election?
- 10 Filming taking place at National Trust's Wimpole Estate