Three suspects held after police raid cannabis factory near Baldock
THREE men were arrested following the discovery of a cannabis factory near Baldock this week.Police officers raided the non-residential premises in Caldecote Road, Newnham on Tuesday.A 28-year-old man from Royston, a 42-year-old man from Camberton in Ca
THREE men were arrested following the discovery of a cannabis factory near Baldock this week.
Police officers raided the non-residential premises in Caldecote Road, Newnham on Tuesday.
A 28-year-old man from Royston, a 42-year-old man from Comberton in Cambridgeshire and a 41-year-old man from Ivey Bridge, Devon were all arrested on suspicion on cultivating cannabis and are currently on police bail.
Neighbourhood inspector Jason Thorne said today (Friday): "Cannabis factories can be found in both commercial and residential premises and we would always ask the public to keep vigilant and report any suspicious behaviour to police."
You may also want to watch:
Hertfordshire Constabulary is committed to keeping drug crime low in North Herts and its on-going campaign, Operation Crystal, involves working with partner agencies to tackle drugs in the county.
If you have any information about drugs, where it is happening and who is involved, or know anything else that may help police tackle drug crime, contact Hertfordshire Constabulary on 0845 33 00 222 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Sir Tom Jones set for green, green grass of Newmarket Racecourses
- 2 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 3 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 4 Access between platforms to be restored at Royston station
- 5 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
- 6 How many people in our area have been 'pinged' by NHS COVID app?
- 7 Police hunt 36-year-old wanted for harassment and restraining order breaches
- 8 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 9 Thatcher returns after 30 years to repair cottage where he met his wife
- 10 Escape the crowds this summer at these places to visit in Hertfordshire