Three roads still closed by flooding in Cambridgeshire
Flooding is still causing problems on several roads in Cambridgeshire with the A1123 High Street, Earith; the A1101 Wash Road, Welney and Delph Road, Whittlesey, all closed due to flooding on Friday evening. The A14 is also closed westbound at junction
Flooding is still causing problems on several roads in Cambridgeshire with the A1123 High Street, Earith; the A1101 Wash Road, Welney and Delph Road, Whittlesey, all closed due to flooding on Friday evening.
The A14 is also closed westbound at junction 36 with the A11 where the slip road is partially blocked by an accident involving a lorry at Nine Mile Hill.
Other Trouble spots are on the A1 (M) between junction 4 and 3 either side of the roadworks at the Hatfield Tunnel where there is heavy traffic reported.
On the M1 there is slow traffic northbound between junction 8 at Hemel Hempstead and junction 10 the Luton Airport Spur Road. Also expect delays between junction 10 and junction 12 with Flitwick because of roadworks and a contraflow system.
On the M25 expect possible delays between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 through the major roadworks area where there is also a 50mph speed limit.
The same applies on the M11 between junction 8 with Stansted Airport and junction 9 with Saffron Walden where there are extensive roadworks.
- 1 Police find body in search for missing 71-year-old Raymond
- 2 New mayor elected in historic moment for Royston Town Council
- 3 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 4 Cambridge: Police officer had surgery after sex offender drove car at them
- 5 World IBD Day: Crohn's disease sufferer speaks out
- 6 Therfield pub celebrates lockdown heroes
- 7 Met Office weather: Yellow storm and flood warning for East of England
- 8 Children invited to take part in town trail for Queen's Platinum Jubilee
- 9 Garden centre to host royal treat for Queen's Platinum Jubilee
- 10 Hertfordshire's Wilkestock festival to return after licensing row resolved
On the A1 there is heavy and slow moving traffic on the Great North Road northbound at the Black Cat Roundabout in Roxton.