Three roads still closed by flooding in Cambridgeshire
Flooding is still causing problems on several roads in Cambridgeshire with the A1123 High Street, Earith; the A1101 Wash Road, Welney and Delph Road, Whittlesey, all closed due to flooding on Friday evening. The A14 is also closed westbound at junction
Flooding is still causing problems on several roads in Cambridgeshire with the A1123 High Street, Earith; the A1101 Wash Road, Welney and Delph Road, Whittlesey, all closed due to flooding on Friday evening.
The A14 is also closed westbound at junction 36 with the A11 where the slip road is partially blocked by an accident involving a lorry at Nine Mile Hill.
Other Trouble spots are on the A1 (M) between junction 4 and 3 either side of the roadworks at the Hatfield Tunnel where there is heavy traffic reported.
On the M1 there is slow traffic northbound between junction 8 at Hemel Hempstead and junction 10 the Luton Airport Spur Road. Also expect delays between junction 10 and junction 12 with Flitwick because of roadworks and a contraflow system.
You may also want to watch:
On the M25 expect possible delays between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 through the major roadworks area where there is also a 50mph speed limit.
The same applies on the M11 between junction 8 with Stansted Airport and junction 9 with Saffron Walden where there are extensive roadworks.
- 1 Inside Country Boarding for Cats and Dogs: Award-winning kennels' labour of love
- 2 Royston's George Crotty selected by GB for World Boxing Championships
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of drugs offence after two warrants issued
- 4 MP survey slams East West Rail for 'lacklustre' consultation
- 5 Pupils wish villagers a happy harvest with afternoon tea
- 6 Group of mums and dad in wig go the distance for wheelchair charity
- 7 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 8 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 9 Ewan's handiwork sees him give back to his old school with help of charity
- 10 Tributes paid to 'greatly respected' coach operator
On the A1 there is heavy and slow moving traffic on the Great North Road northbound at the Black Cat Roundabout in Roxton.