Three roads still closed because of flooding in Cambridgeshire
THREE roads in Cambridgeshire remain closed due to flooding on Thursday evening. They are the A1123 High Street in Earith both ways between Bridge End and the B1050 Shelford Road; the A1101 Wash Road in welney both ways between New Road and Bell s Drove
THREE roads in Cambridgeshire remain closed due to flooding on Thursday evening.
They are the A1123 High Street in Earith both ways between Bridge End and the B1050 Shelford Road; the A1101 Wash Road in welney both ways between New Road and Bell's Drove and the B1040 West Delph in whittlesey both ways between West Delph and The Green.
Also there is heavy traffic on the A10 at Cambridge around Butts Lane.
Heavy traffic is reported between junction 4 and 3 northbound on the A1 (M) either side of the Hatfield Tunnel.
You may also want to watch:
Congestion is also reported on the B656 Walsworth Road, Hitchin, both ways at the junction with the A505; on the A10 northbound in Cheshunt between the M25 junction 25 and Church Lane and on the A1081 Luton Road, Harpenden.
The M25 has heavy traffic clockwise between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 17 with Maple Cross in the roadworks area where there is a 50mph speed limit.
- 1 Results in for South Cambs District Council by-election
- 2 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 3 Hospital reopens all operating theatres as waiting lists get longer
- 4 National Trust reveal theft of 'historic items' and damage to Wimpole Hall
- 5 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
- 6 Let's go fly a kite as annual festival is set to return
- 7 Walkers put their best foot forward for floating hospital
- 8 Royston Picture Palace announces cinema's planned reopening date
- 9 Voters 'given a clear indication that they wish for us to try and run the council'
- 10 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
Expect delays on the M11 between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 at Saffron Walden.
On the M1 there is heavy traffic northbound between junction 9 at Redbourn and the Luton Airport Spur Road.
Radwell Road, Felmersham, is closed both ways between Moore End Road and the A6 Rushden Road due to an accident between a car and a motorbike.
There is heavy traffic during the rush hour on the A1 Great North Road, Roxton, at the Black Cat Roundabout; on the A421 at Brogborough and on the 505 Park Viaduct in Luton.