Three injured in car accident
A CAR left the road and crashed 50 feet into a field this morning. Three men in the car suffered minor injuries in the incident, which occurred near the A505 Litlington turning shortly before 8am today.An ambulance from Royston attended the scene, and on
A CAR left the road and crashed 50 feet into a field this morning.
Three men in the car suffered minor injuries in the incident, which occurred near the A505 Litlington turning shortly before 8am today.
An ambulance from Royston attended the scene, and one man was taken to Hospital with minor head injuries.
Gary Sanderson, spokesman for the Ambulance service, said: "On arrival, the crew found the car approximately 50 feet in to a field.
You may also want to watch:
"The three men in the car at the time of the collision were very lucky indeed to escape with minor injuries.
"The driver received a minor head injury and following treatment and stabilisation at the scene, he was taken to the Lister Hospital in Stevenage," he said.
- 1 Crews tackle fires in residential street and industrial area
- 2 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
- 3 IWM Duxford set to reopen fully and new flying days announced
- 4 Police dog helps track down bike stolen in South Cambs
- 5 Second Gladman planning application for fields near Therfield Heath rejected
- 6 Melbourn ward by-election 2021: Who are the candidates?
- 7 'It's such a relief' - Shops, pubs and more reopen as lockdown eases
- 8 Who are our North Herts candidates for Local Elections 2021?
- 9 CCTV appeal after large amount of criminal damage to secured yard
- 10 Photographic Society plans new ventures as lockdown eases