Thousands roar in for annual bike show
MORE than 3,000 people enjoyed this year s annual Royston Motorcycle Club show. The event at Meldreth Manor School, marked the show s 22nd anniversary and raised more than £11,000 for charity. Organiser Mark Conningsby said: The show was a resounding suc
MORE than 3,000 people enjoyed this year's annual Royston Motorcycle Club show.
The event at Meldreth Manor School, marked the show's 22nd anniversary and raised more than £11,000 for charity.
Organiser Mark Conningsby said: "The show was a resounding success.
"We broke records with everything. The amount of people coming into the show, the money raised. The day ran perfectly."
You may also want to watch:
Some 2,700 riders attended to show to admire the machines on display and walk around the stalls of motorcycle dealers from Cambridgeshire and Bedfordshire.
All the money raised will be divided between Meldreth Manor School, the East Anglia Air Ambulance and the emergency doctor's service Magpas.
- 1 Flasher who attacked officers appears in court
- 2 New bus and cycle shelters to help bring sustainable travel to town
- 3 Have you seen missing parrot Charlie?
- 4 Students' work featured in online art exhibition
- 5 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 6 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 7 Royal Ascot: ones to watch on final day
- 8 Comedy festival IS going ahead - with Covid-safe measures in place
- 9 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie
- 10 Eight picture-perfect picnic spots across East Anglia