‘This is so exciting!’ – Royston girl, 6, wins family-themed drawing contest and safari park prize
- Credit: Archant
A six-year-old girl from Royston has won a family pass to Woburn Safari Park after her drawing was chosen as the winning entry in a family-themed art contest.
Danielle Cooper fought off dozens of entries with her interpretation of her family – her mother, father and siblings Ethan and Ella.
The competition for three to 11 year olds was organised by family law solicitors Osborne Morris & Morgan in Leighton Buzzard.
Danielle said: “I didn’t think I was going to win.
“I’m so, so happy that I got first place in the compeition – this is so exciting!”
You may also want to watch:
Tim Woolford is managing partner at Osbourne Morris & Morgan.
“We are so pleased and had fantastic response to the competition from children in the local area, as well as afar,” he said.
- 1 Royston Town Council by-election: Meridian ward result
- 2 Epic escape fail for ‘armed thieves’ who crashed car into ditch
- 3 County council elections round-up for North Herts
- 4 Defeated mayor on 'incredible' and 'some truly awful' people he met
- 5 Local Election 2021 results: NHDC leader loses seat
- 6 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory
- 7 Party leaders respond to election result in North Herts
- 8 Results in for South Cambs District Council by-election
- 9 Conservative David Lloyd re-elected as Herts Police and Crime Commissioner
- 10 Prime minister to give green light for May 17 Covid-19 lockdown easing
“We enjoyed looking over all the entries, but we particularly loved Danielle’s drawing. It was such an impressive drawing from someone so young.”