‘This is so exciting!’ – Royston girl, 6, wins family-themed drawing contest and safari park prize
- Credit: Archant
A six-year-old girl from Royston has won a family pass to Woburn Safari Park after her drawing was chosen as the winning entry in a family-themed art contest.
Danielle Cooper fought off dozens of entries with her interpretation of her family – her mother, father and siblings Ethan and Ella.
The competition for three to 11 year olds was organised by family law solicitors Osborne Morris & Morgan in Leighton Buzzard.
Danielle said: “I didn’t think I was going to win.
“I’m so, so happy that I got first place in the compeition – this is so exciting!”
Tim Woolford is managing partner at Osbourne Morris & Morgan.
“We are so pleased and had fantastic response to the competition from children in the local area, as well as afar,” he said.
- 1 Therfield pub celebrates lockdown heroes
- 2 New mayor elected in historic moment for Royston Town Council
- 3 Superintendent dons rainbow helmet against hate crime on #IDAHOBIT
- 4 Last veterans of the 6th Airborne Division honoured in poignant IWM Duxford exhibition
- 5 Stalking Protection Order issued to Herts man after obsessive behaviour towards ex
- 6 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 7 Garden centre to host royal treat for Queen's Platinum Jubilee
- 8 Community Rail Partnership encourages the use of public transport in Community Rail Week
- 9 Family-run bridalwear shop closes down after 23 years
- 10 World IBD Day: Crohn's disease sufferer speaks out
“We enjoyed looking over all the entries, but we particularly loved Danielle’s drawing. It was such an impressive drawing from someone so young.”