‘This is so exciting!’ – Royston girl, 6, wins family-themed drawing contest and safari park prize
- Credit: Archant
A six-year-old girl from Royston has won a family pass to Woburn Safari Park after her drawing was chosen as the winning entry in a family-themed art contest.
Danielle Cooper fought off dozens of entries with her interpretation of her family – her mother, father and siblings Ethan and Ella.
The competition for three to 11 year olds was organised by family law solicitors Osborne Morris & Morgan in Leighton Buzzard.
Danielle said: “I didn’t think I was going to win.
“I’m so, so happy that I got first place in the compeition – this is so exciting!”
You may also want to watch:
Tim Woolford is managing partner at Osbourne Morris & Morgan.
“We are so pleased and had fantastic response to the competition from children in the local area, as well as afar,” he said.
- 1 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 2 Pupils celebrate all things Roald Dahl with 'Whoopsy Whiffling' day
- 3 Kevin’s powerful testimony challenges us to #DoTheRightThing
- 4 RAF Red Arrows and Typhoon dazzle crowds at Duxford Summer Air Show
- 5 Royston Museum finally set to reopen to families
- 6 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 7 Wildlife enthusiast wins photographic society's 'print of the year'
- 8 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 9 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 10 Constituency boundary review - have you had your say?
“We enjoyed looking over all the entries, but we particularly loved Danielle’s drawing. It was such an impressive drawing from someone so young.”