‘This is so exciting!’ – Royston girl, 6, wins family-themed drawing contest and safari park prize
- Credit: Archant
A six-year-old girl from Royston has won a family pass to Woburn Safari Park after her drawing was chosen as the winning entry in a family-themed art contest.
Danielle Cooper fought off dozens of entries with her interpretation of her family – her mother, father and siblings Ethan and Ella.
The competition for three to 11 year olds was organised by family law solicitors Osborne Morris & Morgan in Leighton Buzzard.
Danielle said: “I didn’t think I was going to win.
“I’m so, so happy that I got first place in the compeition – this is so exciting!”
You may also want to watch:
Tim Woolford is managing partner at Osbourne Morris & Morgan.
“We are so pleased and had fantastic response to the competition from children in the local area, as well as afar,” he said.
- 1 Cambs police crack down on county lines drugs offences
- 2 Royston's George Crotty selected by GB for World Boxing Championships
- 3 Inside Country Boarding for Cats and Dogs: Award-winning kennels' labour of love
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of drugs offence after two warrants issued
- 5 MP survey slams East West Rail for 'lacklustre' consultation
- 6 Ewan's handiwork sees him give back to his old school with help of charity
- 7 Review: Groan Ups is 'like a student sketch show stretched out over two hours'
- 8 Lets get Cambridgeshire back on the buses says mayor
- 9 Pupils wish villagers a happy harvest with afternoon tea
- 10 Group of mums and dad in wig go the distance for wheelchair charity
“We enjoyed looking over all the entries, but we particularly loved Danielle’s drawing. It was such an impressive drawing from someone so young.”