‘This is a really exciting time for us’ – Owls help Therfield children mark pre-school’s 15th anniversary
- Credit: Archant
Children in Therfield have welcomed some feathered friends for a special celebration.
Night Owls helped Therfield Pre-School mark a series of successes by bringing in night owls to meet the children.
Pre-school leader Tina Downing said: “This is a really exciting time. Having been rated ‘outstanding’ in our most recent Ofsted inspection, working towards our own purpose-built premises in the future, and as we are celebrating our 15th year we had to do something memorable.
“We are very grateful Night Owls made the event possible for us.
“Thanks also to Therfield First School, who joined us to celebrate – meaning all children from both settings have been able to benefit from this experience.”
You may also want to watch:
The pre-school – which opened in 2002 – will now focus on their busy summer, as well as welcoming prospective new families to visit as spaces are available for September.
For more information or to arrange a visit, call 07789 012419
For more on Night Owls, which has provided free educational visits to schools for the past 25 years go to www.niteowls.co.uk , call 07850 001554
- 1 Pupils celebrate all things Roald Dahl with 'Whoopsy Whiffling' day
- 2 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 3 Nail bars and car washes targeted in modern day slavery checks
- 4 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 5 Kevin’s powerful testimony challenges us to #DoTheRightThing
- 6 Suspected arsonist held after health centre fire
- 7 Constituency boundary review - have you had your say?
- 8 Royston Museum finally set to reopen to families
- 9 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
- 10 RAF Red Arrows and Typhoon dazzle crowds at Duxford Summer Air Show
or email firstname.lastname@example.org