‘This is a really exciting time for us’ – Owls help Therfield children mark pre-school’s 15th anniversary
- Credit: Archant
Children in Therfield have welcomed some feathered friends for a special celebration.
Night Owls helped Therfield Pre-School mark a series of successes by bringing in night owls to meet the children.
Pre-school leader Tina Downing said: “This is a really exciting time. Having been rated ‘outstanding’ in our most recent Ofsted inspection, working towards our own purpose-built premises in the future, and as we are celebrating our 15th year we had to do something memorable.
“We are very grateful Night Owls made the event possible for us.
“Thanks also to Therfield First School, who joined us to celebrate – meaning all children from both settings have been able to benefit from this experience.”
You may also want to watch:
The pre-school – which opened in 2002 – will now focus on their busy summer, as well as welcoming prospective new families to visit as spaces are available for September.
For more information or to arrange a visit, call 07789 012419
For more on Night Owls, which has provided free educational visits to schools for the past 25 years go to www.niteowls.co.uk , call 07850 001554
- 1 5 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 2 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 3 No Time To Die is 'a bloated but entertaining slice of spy action'
- 4 Tributes paid to 'greatly respected' coach operator
- 5 Julian Clary and Matthew Kelly star in 'a theatrical gem' at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 6 Signs on A505 to discourage littering after stretch becomes 'eyesore'
- 7 Guitar once owned by Pink Floyd's Syd Barrett to be sold at Cambridge auction
- 8 Mission Impossible and Top Gun star Tom Cruise spotted flying at Duxford
- 9 Opinion: Shock tactics needed for retirement saving
- 10 Riverdance's 25th anniversary show lifts the roof off Cambridge Corn Exchange
or email email@example.com