‘This is a really exciting time for us’ – Owls help Therfield children mark pre-school’s 15th anniversary
- Credit: Archant
Children in Therfield have welcomed some feathered friends for a special celebration.
Night Owls helped Therfield Pre-School mark a series of successes by bringing in night owls to meet the children.
Pre-school leader Tina Downing said: “This is a really exciting time. Having been rated ‘outstanding’ in our most recent Ofsted inspection, working towards our own purpose-built premises in the future, and as we are celebrating our 15th year we had to do something memorable.
“We are very grateful Night Owls made the event possible for us.
“Thanks also to Therfield First School, who joined us to celebrate – meaning all children from both settings have been able to benefit from this experience.”
You may also want to watch:
The pre-school – which opened in 2002 – will now focus on their busy summer, as well as welcoming prospective new families to visit as spaces are available for September.
For more information or to arrange a visit, call 07789 012419
For more on Night Owls, which has provided free educational visits to schools for the past 25 years go to www.niteowls.co.uk , call 07850 001554
- 1 Drug dealer caught after being pulled over for using phone on A505
- 2 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 3 No Cambridge fireworks display on Midsummer Common this year for Bonfire Night
- 4 11 questions to decide how Royston you are!
- 5 MPs vote on whether raw sewage should continue to be pumped into waterways
- 6 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 7 Royston's George Crotty selected by GB for World Boxing Championships
- 8 Cambridge Film Festival returns for its 40th outing
- 9 25-year-old admits Royston drug dealing
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of drugs offence after two warrants issued
or email email@example.com