Thieves raid car park ticket machines
CASH has been stolen in raids on three car park ticket machines in Royston. A machine in King James Way was broken into and a quantity of cash was stolen on Thursday, November 20 at around 12.25amThe following night, between 12.25am and 12.35am, two tick
CASH has been stolen in raids on three car park ticket machines in Royston.
A machine in King James Way was broken into and a quantity of cash was stolen on Thursday, November 20 at around 12.25am
The following night, between 12.25am and 12.35am, two ticket machines were broken into in car parks in Melbourn Street and Princes Mews.
Police said the thieves forced open the machines and grabbed cash from inside.
You may also want to watch:
Sgt Richard Jones, from the Royston Neighbourhood Team, said: "I am appealing to witnesses who may have seen any suspicious behaviour in these car parks, or indeed others in the town, at the times given."
Anyone with information should call Herts police on the non-emergency number, 0845 33 00 222, or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 A505 campaigner on safety improvement progress and wrong-way driver near-miss
- 2 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 3 Lidl targets new Hertfordshire store locations
- 4 Broadband speeds 15x faster than average set to arrive thanks to major investment
- 5 Kite Festival cancelled after lockdown extension
- 6 Limes Communal Rooms to become Bassingbourn's village hall
- 7 Uber-style app could mean doorstep bus pick up
- 8 What is happening in our area for Armed Forces Day?
- 9 Nurses to meet with unvaccinated social care workers to address concerns
- 10 Citizens Advice North Herts reopens Royston office