Thieves raid car park ticket machines
CASH has been stolen in raids on three car park ticket machines in Royston. A machine in King James Way was broken into and a quantity of cash was stolen on Thursday, November 20 at around 12.25amThe following night, between 12.25am and 12.35am, two tick
CASH has been stolen in raids on three car park ticket machines in Royston.
A machine in King James Way was broken into and a quantity of cash was stolen on Thursday, November 20 at around 12.25am
The following night, between 12.25am and 12.35am, two ticket machines were broken into in car parks in Melbourn Street and Princes Mews.
Police said the thieves forced open the machines and grabbed cash from inside.
You may also want to watch:
Sgt Richard Jones, from the Royston Neighbourhood Team, said: "I am appealing to witnesses who may have seen any suspicious behaviour in these car parks, or indeed others in the town, at the times given."
Anyone with information should call Herts police on the non-emergency number, 0845 33 00 222, or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 2 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 3 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 4 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 5 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 6 Busy week for Royston firefighting crews as they keep people safe
- 7 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 8 Herts libraries service could be transferred to public service mutual
- 9 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 10 Chocks away! Phillips and Nunn bag Spitfire Salver at Heydon Grange Golf Club