Fowlmere author releases debut thriller novel
- Credit: Archant
A Fowlmere author has released his debut novel, entitled The Dark Chorus.
Ashley Meggitt’s novel was released this month and focuses on a 13-year-old boy who comes to believe he has the last shard of the shattered soul of an angel within him.
He understands that to restore the angel’s soul he must cleanse the shard of the evil that infects it.
The thriller was published by Darkstoke books and tackles the age-old theme of good and evil. It also investigates the destructive nature of abuse, guilt and revenge.
USA Today bestselling author Una McCormack described the tome as “clear eyed, suspenseful, and unflinching”.
You may also want to watch:
Ashley, who is also a musician and tri-athlete, is currently an associate professor in sports psychology atAnglia Ruskin University, and is studying for his PhD.
The Dark Chorus is available on Amazon now.
- 1 A505 campaigner on safety improvement progress and wrong-way driver near-miss
- 2 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 3 Lidl targets new Hertfordshire store locations
- 4 Kite Festival cancelled after lockdown extension
- 5 Limes Communal Rooms to become Bassingbourn's village hall
- 6 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 7 Uber-style app could mean doorstep bus pick up
- 8 Nurses to meet with unvaccinated social care workers to address concerns
- 9 Broadband speeds 15x faster than average set to arrive thanks to major investment
- 10 What is happening in our area for Armed Forces Day?