Fowlmere author releases debut thriller novel
- Credit: Archant
A Fowlmere author has released his debut novel, entitled The Dark Chorus.
Ashley Meggitt’s novel was released this month and focuses on a 13-year-old boy who comes to believe he has the last shard of the shattered soul of an angel within him.
He understands that to restore the angel’s soul he must cleanse the shard of the evil that infects it.
The thriller was published by Darkstoke books and tackles the age-old theme of good and evil. It also investigates the destructive nature of abuse, guilt and revenge.
USA Today bestselling author Una McCormack described the tome as “clear eyed, suspenseful, and unflinching”.
You may also want to watch:
Ashley, who is also a musician and tri-athlete, is currently an associate professor in sports psychology atAnglia Ruskin University, and is studying for his PhD.
The Dark Chorus is available on Amazon now.
- 1 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 2 Villagers launch bid to raise £200,000 for 14th-century church paintings
- 3 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 4 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 5 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 6 This Hound could run and and run... Sherlock Holmes play was 'a fun evening'
- 7 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 8 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 9 Hertfordshire's adult social care workers honoured at award ceremony
- 10 Busy week for Royston firefighting crews as they keep people safe