The BRIDE bus has arrived at Wimpole!
Heads were turning along the A1(M) yesterday as the sparkly BRIDE bus made its way to the Wimpole Wedding Show.
James Moore and his lovely wife Michelle were on hand to make sure the 1972 VW Camper Van, named Pickle, arrived safely at the venue. One side of the marquee had to be removed so that the retro classic could be put in place.
Once inside the huge marquee, crafty Michelle made sure our BRIDE bus was decorated to perfection with matching spring green bunting.
Pickle will be on display all weekend at the Wimpole Wedding Show where you will be able to pick up the region’s best new weddings magazine, BRIDE for just �2.50 - �1 off the cover price.
Why not come along and say hello to us and meet Pickle too?
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are available on the door priced �6 and a limited number of VIP tickets priced �11 which come with a complimentary goody bag are also available. Doors open at 10am.
- 1 11 questions to decide how Royston you are!
- 2 'Outstanding' Royston police officer wins Chief Constable's award
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of drugs offence after two warrants issued
- 4 Cambs police crack down on county lines drugs offences
- 5 Royston's George Crotty selected by GB for World Boxing Championships
- 6 25-year-old admits Royston drug dealing
- 7 Review: Groan Ups is 'like a student sketch show stretched out over two hours'
- 8 Ewan's handiwork sees him give back to his old school with help of charity
- 9 Fundraising walk for Citizens Advice 'a resounding success'
- 10 Save pennies and the planet - why you should go along to Sustain-Ability event