The BRIDE bus has arrived at Wimpole!
Heads were turning along the A1(M) yesterday as the sparkly BRIDE bus made its way to the Wimpole Wedding Show.
James Moore and his lovely wife Michelle were on hand to make sure the 1972 VW Camper Van, named Pickle, arrived safely at the venue. One side of the marquee had to be removed so that the retro classic could be put in place.
Once inside the huge marquee, crafty Michelle made sure our BRIDE bus was decorated to perfection with matching spring green bunting.
Pickle will be on display all weekend at the Wimpole Wedding Show where you will be able to pick up the region’s best new weddings magazine, BRIDE for just �2.50 - �1 off the cover price.
Why not come along and say hello to us and meet Pickle too?
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are available on the door priced �6 and a limited number of VIP tickets priced �11 which come with a complimentary goody bag are also available. Doors open at 10am.
- 1 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 2 RAF Red Arrows and Typhoon dazzle crowds at Duxford Summer Air Show
- 3 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 4 What’s on at community cinema Royston Picture Palace this summer
- 5 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 6 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 7 Royston Museum finally set to reopen to families
- 8 Wildlife enthusiast wins photographic society's 'print of the year'
- 9 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
- 10 Sir Tom Jones set for green, green grass of Newmarket Racecourses