The BRIDE bus has arrived at Wimpole!
Heads were turning along the A1(M) yesterday as the sparkly BRIDE bus made its way to the Wimpole Wedding Show.
James Moore and his lovely wife Michelle were on hand to make sure the 1972 VW Camper Van, named Pickle, arrived safely at the venue. One side of the marquee had to be removed so that the retro classic could be put in place.
Once inside the huge marquee, crafty Michelle made sure our BRIDE bus was decorated to perfection with matching spring green bunting.
Pickle will be on display all weekend at the Wimpole Wedding Show where you will be able to pick up the region’s best new weddings magazine, BRIDE for just �2.50 - �1 off the cover price.
Why not come along and say hello to us and meet Pickle too?
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are available on the door priced �6 and a limited number of VIP tickets priced �11 which come with a complimentary goody bag are also available. Doors open at 10am.
- 1 Jail for thief who stole scrap metal worth hundreds
- 2 Three household waste collection crews suspended
- 3 Have your say on Barkway Road development proposal
- 4 Family builds fairy garden for grandchildren during lockdown
- 5 Consultation on East West Rail route opens
- 6 Arrest made after woman verbally abused in alleyway
- 7 'Community campaigns are making an impact, so have your say on rail link'
- 8 Where has the Duke of Edinburgh visited in Hertfordshire?
- 9 Family remembers teacher Frank who taught many how to swim
- 10 What can open on April 12 when lockdown rules ease?