The BRIDE bus has arrived at Wimpole!
Heads were turning along the A1(M) yesterday as the sparkly BRIDE bus made its way to the Wimpole Wedding Show.
James Moore and his lovely wife Michelle were on hand to make sure the 1972 VW Camper Van, named Pickle, arrived safely at the venue. One side of the marquee had to be removed so that the retro classic could be put in place.
Once inside the huge marquee, crafty Michelle made sure our BRIDE bus was decorated to perfection with matching spring green bunting.
Pickle will be on display all weekend at the Wimpole Wedding Show where you will be able to pick up the region’s best new weddings magazine, BRIDE for just �2.50 - �1 off the cover price.
Why not come along and say hello to us and meet Pickle too?
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are available on the door priced �6 and a limited number of VIP tickets priced �11 which come with a complimentary goody bag are also available. Doors open at 10am.
- 1 Mass vaccine centre opening marks 'big step forward' in beating COVID-19
- 2 Granta surgeries deliver COVID-19 vaccinations
- 3 Two arrested after drugs raid in Bassingbourn
- 4 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 5 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 6 Fraudster jailed after £60,000 shopping spree
- 7 Make the A505 Safer: Improvement works to continue in 2021
- 8 Tribute to beloved mum, friend and artist Debbie Horabin
- 9 Political row over South Cambs new town proposal
- 10 New infection control method at college to give 'peace of mind'