The A1 (M) around Stevenage is the only black spot for motorists on Tuesday evening
Motorists are being warned of possible delays on the A1307 Cambridge Road, Little Abington, on Tuesday evening with restrictions in the roadworks area and on the Hauxton Road A1309 at Trumpington one lane is closed through the roadworks area. Motorists u
Motorists are being warned of possible delays on the A1307 Cambridge Road, Little Abington, on Tuesday evening with restrictions in the roadworks area and on the Hauxton Road A1309 at Trumpington one lane is closed through the roadworks area.
Motorists using the AM (1) are being warned they could face delays as well.
Heavy traffic is causing congestion northbound between junction 6 at Welwyn and junction 7 with the Novotel at Stevenage.
There is also very slow moving traffic northbound between junction 3 with St Albans and junction 4 with Hertford.
You may also want to watch:
On the A1 at Roxton there is heavy traffic northbound at the Black Cat roundabout.
Also expect delays on the M25 where there is queuing traffic clockwise between junction 22 at St Albans and junction 23 with the A1 (M) following an earlier accident.
- 1 Royston's George Crotty selected by GB for World Boxing Championships
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drugs offence after two warrants issued
- 3 Pupils wish villagers a happy harvest with afternoon tea
- 4 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 5 Group of mums and dad in wig go the distance for wheelchair charity
- 6 Ewan's handiwork sees him give back to his old school with help of charity
- 7 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 8 5 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 9 Family pay tribute to 'truly special individual' killed in A1307 crash
- 10 Riverdance's 25th anniversary show lifts the roof off Cambridge Corn Exchange
There are also reports of heavy traffic and delays clockwise on the Berkshire stretch of the motorway between junction 12 with the M4 and junction 17 with the A412 at Maple Cross.
On the M1 in Hertfordshire there is very slow moving traffic northbound between junction 8 with Hemel Hempstead and junction 11 at Dunstable in the roadworks area. Also expect delays between junction 10 at the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 for Flitwick.
Motorists are also being warned of possible congestion on the M11 at junction 8 with Stansted Airport and junction 9 for Saffron Walden through the roadworks area where one lane has been closed in both directions.
All trains on First Capital Connect between London King's Cross and Cambridge through Royston and the East Coast Main Line are running normally.