The A1 (M) around Stevenage is the only black spot for motorists on Tuesday evening
Motorists are being warned of possible delays on the A1307 Cambridge Road, Little Abington, on Tuesday evening with restrictions in the roadworks area and on the Hauxton Road A1309 at Trumpington one lane is closed through the roadworks area. Motorists u
Motorists are being warned of possible delays on the A1307 Cambridge Road, Little Abington, on Tuesday evening with restrictions in the roadworks area and on the Hauxton Road A1309 at Trumpington one lane is closed through the roadworks area.
Motorists using the AM (1) are being warned they could face delays as well.
Heavy traffic is causing congestion northbound between junction 6 at Welwyn and junction 7 with the Novotel at Stevenage.
There is also very slow moving traffic northbound between junction 3 with St Albans and junction 4 with Hertford.
You may also want to watch:
On the A1 at Roxton there is heavy traffic northbound at the Black Cat roundabout.
Also expect delays on the M25 where there is queuing traffic clockwise between junction 22 at St Albans and junction 23 with the A1 (M) following an earlier accident.
- 1 Jail for thief who stole scrap metal worth hundreds
- 2 Three household waste collection crews suspended
- 3 Have your say on Barkway Road development proposal
- 4 Family builds fairy garden for grandchildren during lockdown
- 5 Consultation on East West Rail route opens
- 6 'Community campaigns are making an impact, so have your say on rail link'
- 7 Arrest made after woman verbally abused in alleyway
- 8 Where has the Duke of Edinburgh visited in Hertfordshire?
- 9 Family remembers teacher Frank who taught many how to swim
- 10 What can open on April 12 when lockdown rules ease?
There are also reports of heavy traffic and delays clockwise on the Berkshire stretch of the motorway between junction 12 with the M4 and junction 17 with the A412 at Maple Cross.
On the M1 in Hertfordshire there is very slow moving traffic northbound between junction 8 with Hemel Hempstead and junction 11 at Dunstable in the roadworks area. Also expect delays between junction 10 at the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 for Flitwick.
Motorists are also being warned of possible congestion on the M11 at junction 8 with Stansted Airport and junction 9 for Saffron Walden through the roadworks area where one lane has been closed in both directions.
All trains on First Capital Connect between London King's Cross and Cambridge through Royston and the East Coast Main Line are running normally.