Terrific Templars put four past Roebuck
Baldock Town Templars 4 Roebuck Wanderers Gold 1 Under-13s Division One AS the scoreline suggests this was as comfortable win as they come for Baldock Town Templars. From the off the Templars had Roebuck on the back foot with some great football but it to
Baldock Town Templars 4 Roebuck Wanderers Gold 1
Under-13s Division One
AS the scoreline suggests this was as comfortable win as they come for Baldock Town Templars.
From the off the Templars had Roebuck on the back foot with some great football but it took 20 minutes before they had anything to show for their attacking qualities.
You may also want to watch:
Lewis Archer it was who put them ahead when he scrambled the ball over the line following a scrappy goalmouth scramble.
As half time loomed a flowing Templars move with some great quick passing and movement resulting in the ball being pulled back for Callum Mason to powerfully drill the ball low into the corner of the net from 12 yards.
- 1 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 2 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 3 Stunning snap causes stir online
- 4 Nuthampstead Olympic Shooter takes bronze in Tokyo
- 5 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 6 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 7 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 8 Roystonian becomes president of American broadband firm
- 9 Rail timetable change could see 'dramatic improvement' to village services
- 10 'It's one of the best gigs to do' - Troublemaker star Olly Murs looks ahead to his Newmarket Nights concert
The second half began with Roebuck trying to show why they had previously gone unbeaten and they pulled a goal back to make this something of a contest.
The goal only spurred the Templars on and they continued to dominate.
They should have already pulled away before they add two late goals, the first from Callum Mason who latched on to a great through ball from Matthew Mardle and then a second from Ethan Farrell who raced in at the back post to finish off another flowing Baldock move.