Tell us: Have you been influenced by the TV debates ahead of the General Election?
- Credit: Archant
It’s nearly time to cast your vote and with just a week to go before the country goes to the polls, we want to know your current views on several key issues.
Two weeks ago hundreds of you took part in our first General Election survey and findings included the fact that for many people their vote was still up for grabs, almost half of those who took part expected to vote differently than in 2010 and just a handful of people had seen an election candidate at their door.
This time around we still want to know whether your vote is decided, but other issues include the TV debates, whether the campaigns have been too negative and party manifestos.
You may also want to watch:
We also want your views on the prospect of no single party having overall control on May 8.
- 1 More Royston GP surgeries begin to give COVID-19 vaccinations
- 2 COVID-19 outbreaks now in half of all Herts care homes
- 3 Teen arrested in connection with sexual assault investigation
- 4 Storm Christoph: Prepare for flooding in South Cambs
- 5 Parents struggling with homeschooling to get boost from book donors
- 6 Power cut affects nearly 9,000 homes and businesses
- 7 COVID-19 figures falling in North Herts and South Cambs
- 8 Ambulance boss steps down after battling 'severe coronavirus'
- 9 Granta surgeries deliver COVID-19 vaccinations
- 10 Two arrested after drugs raid in Bassingbourn