Tell us: Have you been influenced by the TV debates ahead of the General Election?
- Credit: Archant
It’s nearly time to cast your vote and with just a week to go before the country goes to the polls, we want to know your current views on several key issues.
Two weeks ago hundreds of you took part in our first General Election survey and findings included the fact that for many people their vote was still up for grabs, almost half of those who took part expected to vote differently than in 2010 and just a handful of people had seen an election candidate at their door.
This time around we still want to know whether your vote is decided, but other issues include the TV debates, whether the campaigns have been too negative and party manifestos.
You may also want to watch:
We also want your views on the prospect of no single party having overall control on May 8.
- 1 5 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 2 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 3 No Time To Die is 'a bloated but entertaining slice of spy action'
- 4 Julian Clary and Matthew Kelly star in 'a theatrical gem' at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 5 Tributes paid to 'greatly respected' coach operator
- 6 Signs on A505 to discourage littering after stretch becomes 'eyesore'
- 7 Guitar once owned by Pink Floyd's Syd Barrett to be sold at Cambridge auction
- 8 Opinion: Shock tactics needed for retirement saving
- 9 Mission Impossible and Top Gun star Tom Cruise spotted flying at Duxford
- 10 Riverdance's 25th anniversary show lifts the roof off Cambridge Corn Exchange