Tell us: Have you been influenced by the TV debates ahead of the General Election?
- Credit: Archant
It’s nearly time to cast your vote and with just a week to go before the country goes to the polls, we want to know your current views on several key issues.
Two weeks ago hundreds of you took part in our first General Election survey and findings included the fact that for many people their vote was still up for grabs, almost half of those who took part expected to vote differently than in 2010 and just a handful of people had seen an election candidate at their door.
This time around we still want to know whether your vote is decided, but other issues include the TV debates, whether the campaigns have been too negative and party manifestos.
We also want your views on the prospect of no single party having overall control on May 8.
- 1 Trial begins for killer accused of murdering wife
- 2 Time-lapse video: Nightingale surge hub build at Lister Hospital
- 3 Women trapped in vehicle after A10 crash
- 4 Downing Street and its South Cambs connections
- 5 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 6 8,000 homes plan criticised over ‘hidden green belt destruction’
- 7 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 8 Two North Herts councillors sent council tax summons
- 9 'Simply amazing' - dad's life saved by air ambulance after mystery seizure
- 10 Town's biggest employer pays tribute to late F John Smith's 'vision and commitment'