Tell us: Have you been influenced by the TV debates ahead of the General Election?
- Credit: Archant
It’s nearly time to cast your vote and with just a week to go before the country goes to the polls, we want to know your current views on several key issues.
Two weeks ago hundreds of you took part in our first General Election survey and findings included the fact that for many people their vote was still up for grabs, almost half of those who took part expected to vote differently than in 2010 and just a handful of people had seen an election candidate at their door.
This time around we still want to know whether your vote is decided, but other issues include the TV debates, whether the campaigns have been too negative and party manifestos.
You may also want to watch:
We also want your views on the prospect of no single party having overall control on May 8.
- 1 Jail for thief who stole scrap metal worth hundreds
- 2 Three household waste collection crews suspended
- 3 Have your say on Barkway Road development proposal
- 4 Family builds fairy garden for grandchildren during lockdown
- 5 Arrest made after woman verbally abused in alleyway
- 6 Consultation on East West Rail route opens
- 7 'Community campaigns are making an impact, so have your say on rail link'
- 8 Where has the Duke of Edinburgh visited in Hertfordshire?
- 9 Family remembers teacher Frank who taught many how to swim
- 10 What can open on April 12 when lockdown rules ease?