Teenager loses three teeth after being knocked unconscious in attack outside Chinese restaurant in Royston
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses after a teenager was punched in the face outside a Chinese restaurant in Royston High Street.
The 19-year-old victim was knocked out in the attack, which happened between 2.30am and 2.45am on Sunday, August 21, outside Rasa Sayangs.
When he regained consciousness, he walked back to his home before contacting police and going to hospital.
Det Con Dave Lawson said: “This incident happened when the town centre was busy with revellers getting food following their nights out.
“The victim himself was seeking something to eat after enjoying his evening, but instead he was the victim of an unprovoked attack and the impact caused him to lose three teeth.
You may also want to watch:
“I’m sure that there will have been witnesses to this attack and I’m urging anyone who saw what happened or anyone with information to come forward.”
Anyone with information should call police on non-emergency number 101, quoting crime reference G4/16/677.
- 1 What’s on at community cinema Royston Picture Palace this summer
- 2 Sir Tom Jones set for green, green grass of Newmarket Racecourses
- 3 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 4 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 5 Access between platforms to be restored at Royston station
- 6 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
- 7 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 8 Police hunt 36-year-old wanted for harassment and restraining order breaches
- 9 Escape the crowds this summer at these places to visit in Hertfordshire
- 10 Man seriously injured in three-car crash between Barley and Royston
Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or submit details via their anonymous online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org.