Team will help you change your life
HOW do you fancy the chance to get Fit 4 Life, free of charge? The Crow has teamed up with Royston Leisure Centre to launch our Royston gets Fit 4 Life campaign, which will see three lucky readers given four months membership at the leisure centre for fr
HOW do you fancy the chance to get Fit 4 Life, free of charge?
The Crow has teamed up with Royston Leisure Centre to launch our Royston gets Fit 4 Life campaign, which will see three lucky readers given four months membership at the leisure centre for free.
Each winner will get their own personal trainer who will help them implement a training programme which suits their needs. They will also have access to all the facilities at the leisure centre, including the gym, swimming pool and the various classes which take place on a daily basis.
Leisure centre manager Nicki Powell said: "This campaign is designed to get the whole community involved in getting fit and healthy. It aims to show people what you can do to improve your fitness, both in the gym and in your own home.
You may also want to watch:
"So whether you are training for an event, a new mum wanting to get back into her fitness, recovering from an operation or illness, or generally want to lose weight and improve your health and fitness, we'd love to hear from you.
"All we ask in return is your commitment and time to get fit we will help and assist you do the rest."
- 1 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote
- 2 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 3 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 4 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 5 Hotel has everything you need for a relaxing staycation
- 6 PM set to announce postponement of lockdown easing today
- 7 Royston arson: Police renew appeal after flats fire
- 8 Ski trip interest 'peaks' at Melbourn Village College
- 9 7 things to do, places to go and gift experiences for dad this Father's Day
- 10 Do you think 'Freedom Day' should go ahead on June 21?
The leisure centre's personal trainers are registered at level three on the register of exercise professionals with the Fitness Industry Association, and classes range from sports like football or badminton to other activities like yoga and bodypump.
To enter, just pick up a form for the leisure centre and fill it in, explaining why you want to get fit.
Winners will be contacted by May 28, and the free four-month membership will run from June 1 - September 30. All unsuccessful applicants will receive a seven day pass for the leisure centre.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org