Team will help you change your life
HOW do you fancy the chance to get Fit 4 Life, free of charge? The Crow has teamed up with Royston Leisure Centre to launch our Royston gets Fit 4 Life campaign, which will see three lucky readers given four months membership at the leisure centre for fr
HOW do you fancy the chance to get Fit 4 Life, free of charge?
The Crow has teamed up with Royston Leisure Centre to launch our Royston gets Fit 4 Life campaign, which will see three lucky readers given four months membership at the leisure centre for free.
Each winner will get their own personal trainer who will help them implement a training programme which suits their needs. They will also have access to all the facilities at the leisure centre, including the gym, swimming pool and the various classes which take place on a daily basis.
Leisure centre manager Nicki Powell said: "This campaign is designed to get the whole community involved in getting fit and healthy. It aims to show people what you can do to improve your fitness, both in the gym and in your own home.
You may also want to watch:
"So whether you are training for an event, a new mum wanting to get back into her fitness, recovering from an operation or illness, or generally want to lose weight and improve your health and fitness, we'd love to hear from you.
"All we ask in return is your commitment and time to get fit we will help and assist you do the rest."
- 1 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 2 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 3 King James Academy to continue as school sport hub for north east Hertfordshire
- 4 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 5 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 6 Busy week for Royston firefighting crews as they keep people safe
- 7 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 8 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 9 Girl power and horse power prove a winning combination for Meldreth racing driver Lizzy
- 10 Riverdance's 25th anniversary show lifts the roof off Cambridge Corn Exchange
The leisure centre's personal trainers are registered at level three on the register of exercise professionals with the Fitness Industry Association, and classes range from sports like football or badminton to other activities like yoga and bodypump.
To enter, just pick up a form for the leisure centre and fill it in, explaining why you want to get fit.
Winners will be contacted by May 28, and the free four-month membership will run from June 1 - September 30. All unsuccessful applicants will receive a seven day pass for the leisure centre.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org