Team will help you change your life
HOW do you fancy the chance to get Fit 4 Life, free of charge? The Crow has teamed up with Royston Leisure Centre to launch our Royston gets Fit 4 Life campaign, which will see three lucky readers given four months membership at the leisure centre for fr
HOW do you fancy the chance to get Fit 4 Life, free of charge?
The Crow has teamed up with Royston Leisure Centre to launch our Royston gets Fit 4 Life campaign, which will see three lucky readers given four months membership at the leisure centre for free.
Each winner will get their own personal trainer who will help them implement a training programme which suits their needs. They will also have access to all the facilities at the leisure centre, including the gym, swimming pool and the various classes which take place on a daily basis.
Leisure centre manager Nicki Powell said: "This campaign is designed to get the whole community involved in getting fit and healthy. It aims to show people what you can do to improve your fitness, both in the gym and in your own home.
You may also want to watch:
"So whether you are training for an event, a new mum wanting to get back into her fitness, recovering from an operation or illness, or generally want to lose weight and improve your health and fitness, we'd love to hear from you.
"All we ask in return is your commitment and time to get fit we will help and assist you do the rest."
- 1 Royston man celebrates 100th birthday after recovering from COVID-19
- 2 Have your say on A505 Litlington turning proposals
- 3 Special report: An insight into dog theft in Hertfordshire
- 4 Mental health support group encouraging you to #Walkandtalk
- 5 Hickford quits Manor Farm on eve of damning report
- 6 Sandon mum's joy at publication of first novel
- 7 Campaign to bring medical treatment for children with heart conditions closer to home
- 8 18 rescued from back of refrigerated lorry
- 9 Village church receives 'lifeline' grant from government
- 10 Herts COVID-19 infection rate falls below one in a thousand
The leisure centre's personal trainers are registered at level three on the register of exercise professionals with the Fitness Industry Association, and classes range from sports like football or badminton to other activities like yoga and bodypump.
To enter, just pick up a form for the leisure centre and fill it in, explaining why you want to get fit.
Winners will be contacted by May 28, and the free four-month membership will run from June 1 - September 30. All unsuccessful applicants will receive a seven day pass for the leisure centre.
For more information, email email@example.com