Team getting ready to deliver knockout
THE team at Marie Curie in Royston is hoping to be crowned Knockout Champions 2007 at this year s event. The competition will see teams from businesses, clubs and associations battle it out in a range of inflatable challenges, water games and relays. Mari
THE team at Marie Curie in Royston is hoping to be crowned Knockout Champions 2007 at this year's event.
The competition will see teams from businesses, clubs and associations battle it out in a range of inflatable challenges, water games and relays.
Marie Curie fund-raiser Jessica Sessions said: "It's a wonderful opportunity for friends, family and colleagues to get together and have an extraordinary day for a worthwhile cause."
She said: "We are now taking applications for the junior and adult teams, and expect a quick uptake on available places.
You may also want to watch:
Marie Curie Cancer Care provides high quality nursing, free of charge to give terminally ill people the choice of dying at home.
The challenge will be taking place on Therfield Heath on Sunday, September 16.
- 1 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 2 Villagers launch bid to raise £200,000 for 14th-century church paintings
- 3 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 4 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 5 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 6 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 7 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 8 Busy week for Royston firefighting crews as they keep people safe
- 9 King James Academy to continue as school sport hub for north east Hertfordshire
- 10 Hertfordshire's adult social care workers honoured at award ceremony
- If you would like to enter a team call Jessica Sessions on 01920 467177 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org