Taking over the world one tea towel at a time
A FORMER Meridian student and Royston resident plans to take over the world one tea towel at a time after launching her own fashion range.
Victoria Eggs now lives in North London but says her natural talent was nurtured at the Meridian upper school.
“They have an absolutely great art department and really good teachers - I think any student that’s passionate at something is quite exciting for a teacher,” she said.
The artisan started her business after working for Ben Sherman and realised she had so many designs and ideas she had to start out on her own.
Her own product range is inspired by her life in Hertfordshire and features clothing and home wares.
You may also want to watch:
“I’m hoping to take over the world one tea towel at a time - well that’s what I tell everyone,” said the 28-year-old.
“My designs are appearing on more online suppliers and more high street and boutique shops - and Australia and America, they are two places I know there are markets for British products.”
- 1 Bins sealed shut and rat cull halted on Therfield Heath
- 2 'We are bursting with excitement to welcome community back into our pubs!'
- 3 Missing teen found safe and well
- 4 Epic escape fail for ‘armed thieves’ who crashed car into ditch
- 5 Royston Town Council by-election: Meridian ward result
- 6 Richard Roberts set to become leader of Herts County Council
- 7 Party leaders respond to election result in North Herts
- 8 Defeated mayor on 'incredible' and 'some truly awful' people he met
- 9 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 10 Letchworth triumph over Royston in inaugural match
To peruse Miss Eggs’ designs log on to www.victoriaeggs.co.uk