Take the floor for good time
CELEBRITY dancers from BBC s Strictly Come Dancing will be special guests at a gala evening in Royston. The Stephanie Prior School of Dancing is holding the event at Greneway School on June 24 with Camilla Dallerup and Ian Waite performing a Latin America
CELEBRITY dancers from BBC's Strictly Come Dancing will be special guests at a gala evening in Royston.
The Stephanie Prior School of Dancing is holding the event at Greneway School on June 24 with Camilla Dallerup and Ian Waite performing a Latin American showcase.
The professional dancers will present awards following the school's recent dancing examinations.
School principal Tara Prior said: "I am thrilled that the school is lucky enough to have Ian and Camilla coming to Royston.
You may also want to watch:
"The evening is sure to be fun, glitzy and full of sparkle, particularly when Camilla and Ian take to the floor to perform their spectacular Latin American showcase.
"I am sure it will be an evening to remember."
- 1 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 2 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 3 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 4 Stunning snap causes stir online
- 5 Nuthampstead Olympic Shooter takes bronze in Tokyo
- 6 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 7 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 8 Huge splash of support for Meldreth diver Dan Goodfellow
- 9 Roystonian becomes president of American broadband firm
- 10 Rail timetable change could see 'dramatic improvement' to village services
To reserve a ticket call Tara Prior on 01763 246711. Tickets cost £17.50 each, and include a gourmet buffet.