Take the floor for good time
CELEBRITY dancers from BBC s Strictly Come Dancing will be special guests at a gala evening in Royston. The Stephanie Prior School of Dancing is holding the event at Greneway School on June 24 with Camilla Dallerup and Ian Waite performing a Latin America
CELEBRITY dancers from BBC's Strictly Come Dancing will be special guests at a gala evening in Royston.
The Stephanie Prior School of Dancing is holding the event at Greneway School on June 24 with Camilla Dallerup and Ian Waite performing a Latin American showcase.
The professional dancers will present awards following the school's recent dancing examinations.
School principal Tara Prior said: "I am thrilled that the school is lucky enough to have Ian and Camilla coming to Royston.
"The evening is sure to be fun, glitzy and full of sparkle, particularly when Camilla and Ian take to the floor to perform their spectacular Latin American showcase.
"I am sure it will be an evening to remember."
- 1 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 2 Family of patient who died from drug overdose speak out after inquest
- 3 Police find body in search for missing 71-year-old Raymond
- 4 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 5 MP visits Royston lab to learn about local success story
- 6 Stevenage's Lister Hospital changes maternity visiting guidance
- 7 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
- 8 Axing BBC TV news from Cambridge 'a backward step' says MP
- 9 North Herts grass verge cutting to be reduced
- 10 All aboard for Steam at the Hoops festival in Bassingbourn
To reserve a ticket call Tara Prior on 01763 246711. Tickets cost £17.50 each, and include a gourmet buffet.