Swashbuckling fun everyone will enjoy at The Three Musketeers come to Fowlmere
- Credit: Archant
Come and take a journey through 19th century war-torn France in an epic retelling of The Three Musketeers.
The open-air production at Fowlmere Village Hall will star a young D’Artagnan as he desperately attempts to rejoin fellow musketeers Athos, Porthos and Aramis who guard the King.
The story tracks his adventure and retells the politics of the day as the cardinal plots to overthrow the King.
Fundraiser for the hall, Rachel Collins said: “There will be a lot of tongue-in-cheek humour and slapstick for the kids to get involved in. There will also be some swashbuckling and mock sword fights and plenty of excitement and comedy. It’s a bit of fun for everybody.”
The production is being acted out by the Illyria Theatre Company who have returned to the village for a fifth year running.
You may also want to watch:
The production starts next Friday, August 28, at 6.30pm for a 7.30pm start.
Tickets cost £12 for adults and £6 for children. They are available from Thriplow and Foxton shops or by calling 01763 208516, 208364 or 208408, or online from www.illyria.uk.com It is suitable for anyone aged eight and above. All funds raised go to the upkeep of the hall.
- 1 'We are bursting with excitement to welcome community back into our pubs!'
- 2 Bins sealed shut and rat cull halted on Therfield Heath
- 3 Missing teen found safe and well
- 4 Epic escape fail for ‘armed thieves’ who crashed car into ditch
- 5 Royston Town Council by-election: Meridian ward result
- 6 Party leaders respond to election result in North Herts
- 7 Richard Roberts set to become leader of Herts County Council
- 8 Defeated mayor on 'incredible' and 'some truly awful' people he met
- 9 County council elections round-up for North Herts
- 10 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'