Students get just rewards
FORMER A-level students returned to school on Monday to receive prizes for their outstanding efforts and achievement. Students who took exams in the summer attended the annual prizegiving ceremony at Freman College in Buntingford. Prizes were presented b
FORMER A-level students returned to school on Monday to receive prizes for their outstanding efforts and achievement.
Students who took exams in the summer attended the annual prizegiving ceremony at Freman College in Buntingford.
Prizes were presented by Justin Donovan, deputy director of Herts children, schools and families, for all-round contribution to house activites, and for service to the school.
Some of the prize winners included John Skipper, Louise Wilkinson, Jake Mercer, Kathryn Eddie, Kimberley Devonshire, Nicola Beck, Sammy Rogers and Fred Jeffries.
You may also want to watch:
Head teacher Helen Loughran said: "It was great to welcome back so many of last year's upper sixth and to congratulate them formally on their outstanding A-level results.
"It was an evening of celebration with a real focus on recognising and rewarding the achievements of our students, not just academically but also in their contributions to the wider life of the college.
- 1 Royston Town Council by-election: Meridian ward result
- 2 Epic escape fail for ‘armed thieves’ who crashed car into ditch
- 3 County council elections round-up for North Herts
- 4 Defeated mayor on 'incredible' and 'some truly awful' people he met
- 5 Local Election 2021 results: NHDC leader loses seat
- 6 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory
- 7 Party leaders respond to election result in North Herts
- 8 Results in for South Cambs District Council by-election
- 9 Conservative David Lloyd re-elected as Herts Police and Crime Commissioner
- 10 Prime minister to give green light for May 17 Covid-19 lockdown easing