Students get just rewards
FORMER A-level students returned to school on Monday to receive prizes for their outstanding efforts and achievement. Students who took exams in the summer attended the annual prizegiving ceremony at Freman College in Buntingford. Prizes were presented b
FORMER A-level students returned to school on Monday to receive prizes for their outstanding efforts and achievement.
Students who took exams in the summer attended the annual prizegiving ceremony at Freman College in Buntingford.
Prizes were presented by Justin Donovan, deputy director of Herts children, schools and families, for all-round contribution to house activites, and for service to the school.
Some of the prize winners included John Skipper, Louise Wilkinson, Jake Mercer, Kathryn Eddie, Kimberley Devonshire, Nicola Beck, Sammy Rogers and Fred Jeffries.
You may also want to watch:
Head teacher Helen Loughran said: "It was great to welcome back so many of last year's upper sixth and to congratulate them formally on their outstanding A-level results.
"It was an evening of celebration with a real focus on recognising and rewarding the achievements of our students, not just academically but also in their contributions to the wider life of the college.
- 1 Cambs police crack down on county lines drugs offences
- 2 Royston's George Crotty selected by GB for World Boxing Championships
- 3 Inside Country Boarding for Cats and Dogs: Award-winning kennels' labour of love
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of drugs offence after two warrants issued
- 5 MP survey slams East West Rail for 'lacklustre' consultation
- 6 Lets get Cambridgeshire back on the buses says mayor
- 7 Ewan's handiwork sees him give back to his old school with help of charity
- 8 Pupils wish villagers a happy harvest with afternoon tea
- 9 Group of mums and dad in wig go the distance for wheelchair charity
- 10 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals