Students get just rewards
FORMER A-level students returned to school on Monday to receive prizes for their outstanding efforts and achievement. Students who took exams in the summer attended the annual prizegiving ceremony at Freman College in Buntingford. Prizes were presented b
FORMER A-level students returned to school on Monday to receive prizes for their outstanding efforts and achievement.
Students who took exams in the summer attended the annual prizegiving ceremony at Freman College in Buntingford.
Prizes were presented by Justin Donovan, deputy director of Herts children, schools and families, for all-round contribution to house activites, and for service to the school.
Some of the prize winners included John Skipper, Louise Wilkinson, Jake Mercer, Kathryn Eddie, Kimberley Devonshire, Nicola Beck, Sammy Rogers and Fred Jeffries.
You may also want to watch:
Head teacher Helen Loughran said: "It was great to welcome back so many of last year's upper sixth and to congratulate them formally on their outstanding A-level results.
"It was an evening of celebration with a real focus on recognising and rewarding the achievements of our students, not just academically but also in their contributions to the wider life of the college.
- 1 Pupils celebrate all things Roald Dahl with 'Whoopsy Whiffling' day
- 2 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 3 Nail bars and car washes targeted in modern day slavery checks
- 4 Kevin’s powerful testimony challenges us to #DoTheRightThing
- 5 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 6 Suspected arsonist held after health centre fire
- 7 Constituency boundary review - have you had your say?
- 8 Royston Museum finally set to reopen to families
- 9 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
- 10 RAF Red Arrows and Typhoon dazzle crowds at Duxford Summer Air Show