Stolen goods to be put on display
ILL-GOTTEN goods will be put on show by cops in a bid to reunite them with their rightful owners.
Victims of burglary will be able to check 200 items of suspected stolen property at Parkside Police Station, Cambridge, next Saturday between 1-6pm.
Valuables including watches, rings, necklace, pendants and even trophies, which are believed to have been stolen from homes across Cambs, Herts and Beds will be on display.
Detective Sergeant Chris Tatum-Horsfield said: “If you have had valuables stolen during a burglary in the 12 months leading up to April this year, I would urge you to come along to the open day.
“Officers will be on hand to show the seized items and hopefully reunite victims with their property.”
You may also want to watch:
The property will be on display in the property office at the side of the police station.
- 1 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 2 New app allows passengers to order bus to virtual stops
- 3 Co-operation 'vital' in A505 Royston to Granta Park scheme
- 4 Spitfires and more... IWM Duxford prepares for 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 5 Camera to be installed in village to address long-standing speeding woes
- 6 Teacher raises more than £3,000 with charity run in mother's memory
- 7 Get set for Strawberries & Creem Festival in the Cambridgeshire countryside
- 8 Cambs and Essex academy trust wins prestigious award
- 9 Safety concerns continue in final days of travel hub consultation
- 10 Exploring the medieval graffiti of North Herts' historic churches