Stolen goods to be put on display
ILL-GOTTEN goods will be put on show by cops in a bid to reunite them with their rightful owners.
Victims of burglary will be able to check 200 items of suspected stolen property at Parkside Police Station, Cambridge, next Saturday between 1-6pm.
Valuables including watches, rings, necklace, pendants and even trophies, which are believed to have been stolen from homes across Cambs, Herts and Beds will be on display.
Detective Sergeant Chris Tatum-Horsfield said: “If you have had valuables stolen during a burglary in the 12 months leading up to April this year, I would urge you to come along to the open day.
“Officers will be on hand to show the seized items and hopefully reunite victims with their property.”
You may also want to watch:
The property will be on display in the property office at the side of the police station.
- 1 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 2 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 3 Ski trip interest 'peaks' at Melbourn Village College
- 4 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote
- 5 Hotel has everything you need for a relaxing staycation
- 6 Raise the roof! Church lead replaced two years on from theft
- 7 Royston arson: Police renew appeal after flats fire
- 8 PM set to announce postponement of lockdown easing today
- 9 Do you think 'Freedom Day' should go ahead on June 21?
- 10 Have you visited the Orwell Clunch Pit? New sign tells of unique site's significance