Stolen goods to be put on display
ILL-GOTTEN goods will be put on show by cops in a bid to reunite them with their rightful owners.
Victims of burglary will be able to check 200 items of suspected stolen property at Parkside Police Station, Cambridge, next Saturday between 1-6pm.
Valuables including watches, rings, necklace, pendants and even trophies, which are believed to have been stolen from homes across Cambs, Herts and Beds will be on display.
Detective Sergeant Chris Tatum-Horsfield said: “If you have had valuables stolen during a burglary in the 12 months leading up to April this year, I would urge you to come along to the open day.
“Officers will be on hand to show the seized items and hopefully reunite victims with their property.”
You may also want to watch:
The property will be on display in the property office at the side of the police station.
- 1 Ofcom investigation into problem key fobs at Tesco Royston concludes
- 2 Pupils to return to school as lockdown restrictions ease
- 3 Grandmother who got on a motorcycle aged 105 passes away
- 4 North Hertfordshire's inspirational volunteers recognised in awards
- 5 Fire-hit parish church secures vital cash boost
- 6 COVID deaths fall by 50% in Herts hospitals
- 7 Have your say at virtual town meeting
- 8 Aircraft museum celebrates 85 years since the Spitfire's maiden flight
- 9 Man to face court after admitting to £15,000 cigarette stealing spree
- 10 Pupils become journalists for class topic